Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this Sergie latest trick?  (Read 2654 times)

GoatNeeds

These three WG are very likely to work together for the same pimp:
jennifer.anal External Link/Members Only
beauty skakira External Link/Members Only
alesya.playboy External Link/Members Only
The AW profile reads very similar, they work in the same area and the photo shoot has been done in the same location…but what it's quite strange are the feedbacks that these WG have.
Their first 5 reviews are made by the same people in the same chronological order! (Also the same feedbacks left by the WGs)
That's clearly Sergei works!
I personally never came across something like that…is a new Sergei trick?
Even if I find the WGs very hot and good looking I wouldn't feel comfortable to TOFTT, it's by far a bit too doggy.
What do you think guys? Have you ever see something like that before?

GoatNeeds

That's a great comment! Thank God for that…you seriously made your opinion very clear, this world needs wise people like you…God bless your wisdom …

Offline myothernameis

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to this forum, which I find it already very interesting and very helpful.

Your new to this forum, but know of serge, ok you might not be serge, but have you been here before, previously banned

GoatNeeds

anotherjohn50

I'm  not well  up on these things but I doubt if it's a new trick.

It strikes me as being  a bit lazy. If I was setting up profiles on girls I would at least take the trouble to make the feedback a little  more plausible and the profiles not appear to be connected.

overdone

It makes it easy to add them all the black list so they don't show up in search

Diehard

The AW profile reads very similar, they work in the same area and the photo shoot has been done in the same location…but what it's quite strange are the feedbacks that these WG have.
Their first 5 reviews are made by the same people in the same chronological order! (Also the same feedbacks left by the WGs)
Even if I find the WGs very hot and good looking I wouldn't feel comfortable to TOFTT, it's by far a bit too doggy.

No need to think. If the girls are foreign then they are not considered as worthwhile by me. So couldn't give a fuck if it's sergeis work or not, i do care that Sergei is likely a benefit scrounging cunt who should fuck off back to his own country but I digress

Monsieur69

I think some posters have an obsession with Sergei! While it's true that some girls are trafficked or controlled I would think it is a distinct minority. I had a friend who was a WG or a prossie. Whatever. I was a regular than stopped seeing her because she became a Mate and the 2 don't mix. She knows 20 or 30 WGs having worked in parlours with them. Not one was controlled or trafficked and all from EU / EE. Those girls knew plenty of othere and they weren't controlled for gain either. Some had lazy bastard useless boyfriends who did not work and were happy to lie around all day smoking weed while there gfs got shagged but they in no way controlled them. OK I can't speak for every prossie in London but it just might be that Polish Czech Lithuanian Latvian and even Romanian girls, quite often well educated, have seen how much you can make and want a bit before they grow old and unattractive. My Mate has earned £1000 in one day and no fucker gets any of it. It's all her's!! She pays tax on most of it and invests in property and good luck to her.

MrKeen

First they aren't all Sergie, there's Pedro, Pierre John etc. From my experience girls from  East Europe do seem to arrive here under the auspices of some sort of agency.  Somebody gets them into the system, sets them up on AW and other sites.  I think the really clever ones get out of this and become independent.  Certainly the better ones seem to be the better educated ones.  I have met with accountants, lawyers etc. Then there is the whole business of apartments flats let out on short rentals to touring girls, I think some of these landlords are more than landlords in the way we understand that term.

Monsieur69

My Mate arrived in UK over 10 years ago and worked as an au pere for fuck all money and long hours. She got out of that and did waitressing in an Arab restaurant. A male customer told her she could earn in one hour what she was making in one week and recommended a parlour who were looking for girls. She decided to give it a try. She had to get half pissed in order to be able to work there at first. I think some OPs underestimate a lot of the girls in thinking that they need a man to look after them.

Ludwig

It's nothing new - there's a previous thread full of info on fake punter profiles:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44588.0;all
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:38:02 pm by Ludwig »