Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage shop Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 6168 times)

Offline Stokiedave

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

Have just seen this ad pop up, it looks like a new thai massage shop on george st newcastle under lyme, just a few doors up from the chinese massage place. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? If not will toftt next week and give it a try but just interested in the meantime

Offline GingerNuts

You never know but the opening hours and wording of the advert suggest it's legit.

Offline Stokiedave

I know ginernuts, a bit worried about it being legit but am also thinking most new shops want to promote a legit image. Will just have to see. If anyone hears anything in the next few days would live to know!

Offline newpuntingguy

Booked in at 10am will let you know soon. TOTT

Offline newpuntingguy

in and out within 30 min. No hint of extras. Legit operation. I dropped a hint but no dice. Wasn’t fussed on it all. There’s a Chinese place next door that does extras though. I’ve only been to the Chinese place once and that was over a year ago before I joined here, not sure if it’s any good now. Not likely to return anyway.

Offline GingerNuts

in and out within 30 min. No hint of extras. Legit operation. I dropped a hint but no dice. Wasn’t fussed on it all. There’s a Chinese place next door that does extras though. I’ve only been to the Chinese place once and that was over a year ago before I joined here, not sure if it’s any good now. Not likely to return anyway.

Thanks for the information :thumbsup:

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hi guys,

Have just seen this ad pop up, it looks like a new thai massage shop on george st newcastle under lyme, just a few doors up from the chinese massage place. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? If not will toftt next week and give it a try but just interested in the meantime
AMAZING choice of venue. What were they thinking?
No way it will stay legit for long. We now have 3 massage places on the same road and 2 more within a couple of hundred yards. Such competition must surely drive up the services on offer.
I wouldn't give up on the new place yet.

Offline GingerNuts

AMAZING choice of venue. What were they thinking?
No way it will stay legit for long. We now have 3 massage places on the same road and 2 more within a couple of hundred yards. Such competition must surely drive up the services on offer.
I wouldn't give up on the new place yet.

This one at 61 George Street, The Chinese behind the hairdressers at 23 Bridge Street, The Chinese at 55 George Street (addresses in the adverts) and Royal Orchid 23 Ironmarket (address on website). Where am I missing please?

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Booked in at 10am will let you know soon. TOTT
NewPuntingGuy,

Might have been a bit of a schoolboy error. You revealed the time of your appointment on here. The managers of that shop will almost certainly read your post and will know who made it (within the constraints of your self identification) If you go back, they may treat you differently and not necessarily better, depending on what they wanted to read.
As a rule of thumb, some of us tend to delay reviews or not reveal too much that might link the review to the person.

Still, Please proceed with a full review in the reviews section.

I strongly suspect that extras will be available very soon. They are just being careful.

Offline newpuntingguy

Ah balls! Lack of experience showing. Can a mod possibly remove the time I posted?

Thanks

Offline Hugger-Mugger

This one at 61 George Street, The Chinese behind the hairdressers at 23 Bridge Street, The Chinese at 55 George Street (addresses in the adverts) and Royal Orchid 23 Ironmarket (address on website). Where am I missing please?
Naampu/Janthip. Not George street, but effectively on the same road.

Ya know. Just thinking about it. I wonder if they'll only offer extras on hour appointments in the first instance. I would if I were them. Watching and waiting...

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Ah balls! Lack of experience showing. Can a mod possibly remove the time I posted?

Thanks
You might still be within the edit window of opportunity. AH! It seems not.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:26:23 am by Hugger-Mugger »

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hi,
Though reviews of this place have so far shouted 'Legit' I think a recent Gumtree ad is showing how it's going to be a place for Touring Thai Totty

Note. "Hi I am Amy , I am Thai, only be here for 1 week offer Thai relaxing massage
"
And the 3 photos in the ad are all of Amy's??? face and chest.

Give it a few days and the reviews will be about B2B, 4 Hands, OWO and maybe even FS.... Which is a bit of a novelty for the Thai Venues around here. Mark my words.

Anyway, at least we get to preview the ladies. On my list it goes.

Is it me, or is the third lady different one?
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:03:36 pm by Hugger-Mugger »

Offline Hugger-Mugger

and another ad from the last few hours. portraits of the 'therapist'

And another girl, Maysa. 2 portraits...

Offline GingerNuts

An interesting development though Amy doesn't look particularly Thai.

The second picture seems to be taken inside the shop based on the pictures in their other advert. The first and third picture look like the same person but possibly younger.

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

The other advert adds to the mystery. If I'd only been shown the photographs then Thai isn't the first nationality I'd think of.

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:37:46 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline newpuntingguy

Awaiting stoke daves review now and who he seen. Itsonlyme and I saw the person in the photos called Amy. 100% ladyboy, likely post op. Hands were on the large side and no hips etc etc Definitely thai no question about that though.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 05:30:57 pm by newpuntingguy »

Offline GingerNuts

Awaiting stoke daves review now and who he seen. Itsonlyme and I saw the person in the photos. 100% ladyboy. Definitely thai no question about that though.

You saw Maysa?

Offline newpuntingguy

The one holding the brown bottle whoever that is.

Offline GingerNuts

The one holding the brown bottle whoever that is.

Amy, who has now had two of the photos removed from the advert along with the reference to "one week only".

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Awaiting stoke daves review now and who he seen. Itsonlyme and I saw the person in the photos called Amy. 100% ladyboy, likely post op. Hands were on the large side and no hips etc etc Definitely thai no question about that though.
Not having been there, from the photo's I'd have said Maysa was the ladyboy?
I'm also convinced that Amy3 is not Amy1 or 2

Expect more gumtree ads soon as these tourers move on. Might google the numbers to see where else they worked.

Oh well, it's certainly an interesting change from other local places.

Offline newpuntingguy

Right - itsonlyme suggested she was a ladyboy and I wasn’t certain but the more I thought about it, she showed every stereotype - deeper than usual voice, bigger hands, feet, no hips, around 6ft 2. Definitely a ladyboy and likely post-op as my hand brushed against her (not on purpose) and there wasn’t anything there. Maybe this place is catering to people who want shemales/ladyboys. Eagerly awaiting stokedaves review now.

Offline newpuntingguy

Not having been there, from the photo's I'd have said Maysa was the ladyboy?
I'm also convinced that Amy3 is not Amy1 or 2

Expect more gumtree ads soon as these tourers move on. Might google the numbers to see where else they worked.

Oh well, it's certainly an interesting change from other local places.

I’m also not convinced they’re the same Amy either. Look similar but different at the same time

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Amy, who has now had two of the photos removed from the advert along with the reference to "one week only".

Oh Wow. I wonder if the management of that enterprise is all over this forum!

Offline Itsonlyme

I seen “Amy” but if she ain’t a ladyboy i will be shocked

Offline ilovitbig

Has anyone managed to get a H/E yet?.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Amy looks fit I’d like it if she was a ladyboy wouldn’t mind seeing her at all.

Offline newpuntingguy

If you read above she’s been removed from the ads, looks like she was only there for 1 week.

Offline Chris1990mcr

If you read above she’s been removed from the ads, looks like she was only there for 1 week.

Posted 1 day ago.
May try and visit friday

Offline GingerNuts

Posted 1 day ago.
May try and visit friday

In case you've missed it that's Amy who's a transexual. Her reviews aren't positive either.

Edit, latest advert picture:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 05:16:30 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline newpuntingguy

In case you've missed it that's Amy who's a transexual. Her reviews aren't positive either.

Edit, latest advert picture:

I’m almost convinced that can’t be the same Amy as the one in the other photos. Different person. Not the same one from the reviews. Surely other folks on the site must have visited here? Anyone been and not posted a review yet??

Offline Chris1990mcr

Does she look that good in person? Ladyboy or not that girl is fit.

Also are extras actually gonna happen here ?

Offline simonargos

Id give her the benefit of the doubt  :rolleyes:  Posting pics like that extras must be on offer. Im going to give the place a visit soon

Offline newpuntingguy

Can now confirm Amy is the same person in all photos - new photos of her on gumtree ad. And definitely a post op ladyboy. Would appreciate some more reviews on the place but personally steering clear due to my experience and another poor review by fellow UKP

Offline GingerNuts

Can now confirm Amy is the same person in all photos - new photos of her on gumtree ad. And definitely a post op ladyboy. Would appreciate some more reviews on the place but personally steering clear due to my experience and another poor review by fellow UKP

The latest update to the advert:

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Hugger-Mugger

And definitely a post op ladyboy.
I'd never given any thought to the merits of punting a ladyboy, either pre-op or post-op. But it occurs to me that for those punters with a willingness to push said boundaries, that a post op lady would be the worst of all worlds, lacking that little extra bits to experiment with?
Really interested in how nominally straight punters think about the prospect of ...

A) punting a post op transexual: What's the value add?
B) Being a bit adventurous with a Pre-op tranny: How many would want to acknowledge B?

Is it really on a straight guy's bucket list?

Offline newpuntingguy

I'd never given any thought to the merits of punting a ladyboy, either pre-op or post-op. But it occurs to me that for those punters with a willingness to push said boundaries, that a post op lady would be the worst of all worlds, lacking that little extra bits to experiment with?
Really interested in how nominally straight punters think about the prospect of ...

A) punting a post op transexual: What's the value add?
B) Being a bit adventurous with a Pre-op tranny: How many would want to acknowledge B?

Is it really on a straight guy's bucket list?

Agreed. For me it’s even more reason to avoid this place really. Plenty of other shops around. I also personally think it’s disingenuous to not state the WG’s are post op or TS. I have nothing against it but it should be made clear so the punters can make a decision rather than find out halfway through.

Offline Chris1990mcr

It’s naughty not disclosing it.

It’s a choice that the punter should make.

I don’t think it’s in the slightest bit open to interpretation when seeing the post op in question as there are just multiple give aways.

Offline Sonofstimpy

Has anyone managed to get a H/E yet?.

If it is maysa from Stafford she does as she wants it can be hand job one week or f/s when she feels like it, if this is who is being suggested is a ladyboy then no she has kids

Offline Stokiedave

Hi guys, have been working away with the worst internet connection possible, back home so sorry this is a bit late on in the discussion.

I don’t mind writing this up as a review if needed.

I phoned up and booked for Saturday the other week, all nice and easy, girl on the phone had good English. Turned up pretty much bang on time, opened the door and a guy shoves his way past me trying to make a quick exit, and then stood right inside is another bloke and no thai women to been seen so I though stuff it I’m not waiting around especially not with another bloke.

This put me off a bit but I was determined to try the place out so a day or two later I phoned to make another appointment. This time 5minutes before I got there I phoned to ask if the waiting room was clear, the girl said it was and who do I want to see. Told her I don’t know any names yet but heard rose might be there but would like to know who else might be available. The girls tone changed and was asking why I wanted to know about rose and who was I???? Bit weird, said I’m a guy who wanted a massage ! Anyway I said never mind Im on my way. Wasn’t in the best of moods now and when I got there I’m met by another bloke on his way out! At least it was clear inside, the problem this time was that the girl may not have been a girl. I don’t want to be rude but she had hands bigger than mine and possibly a cock to match. I don’t mind taking one for the team but not with a possible ladyboy so I made my excuses and left. Her/his name was amy. I may give it one more try as the girls seem to be changing a lot but not a great start!

Offline newpuntingguy

Sounds like the same experience as the rest of us pal. Probably worth posting a proper review, if not only for the reason it backs up what the rest of us have said and let’s others know whether it’s worth the hassle

Offline Stokiedave

Will git it one more try, I at least want to make it onto the table before I write it off. Have got a couple of other reviews to post so will put it up in due course

Offline Hugger-Mugger

I seen “Amy” but if she ain’t a ladyboy i will be shocked
If I were one of the guys that had been handled by Amy, especially having hinted at wanting extras, I'd be feeling pretty conflicted. Ladyboy, pre or post-op is not on my bucket list.... Yet.
Really looking forward to a review and I salute the poster that makes it.

Offline newpuntingguy

If I were one of the guys that had been handled by Amy, especially having hinted at wanting extras, I'd be feeling pretty conflicted. Ladyboy, pre or post-op is not on my bucket list.... Yet.
Really looking forward to a review and I salute the poster that makes it.

You don’t want her to touch you believe me. She’s got huge great big hands, big feet, a deep voice and tries to throw her hair back and act feminine but it comes across looking very camp. I was more pissed off with the fact they didn’t say she was a TS because the photos show a lot of cleavage and at first glance she passes for a female but when you meet her she’s taller than most blokes

Offline Hugger-Mugger

another ad. Leading with the portrait of the therapist again

Offline simonargos

I called in to give it a go, 2 girls there just about recognisable as in the latest photos on the advert, however the pictures have been heavily edited !

Couldn't get in as they said they were booked, and indeed when i got back in my car i saw 2 guys going in within about 45 seconds of each other

Wasn't my lucky day, tried the Oriental lilly a few doors away fully booked, Janthip same street fully booked, Royal Orchid in the town fully booked,
Kumi massage in town, seemed gone, the other shop in Bridge street, name unknown, Chinese looking kids playing in the window swinging on the vertical blinds, so I gave that a miss.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Wasn't my lucky day...
fully booked...
Janthip same street fully booked...
Royal Orchid in the town fully booked...
Kumi massage in town, seemed gone
shop in Bridge street, name unknown, Chinese looking kids playing in the window swinging on the vertical blinds, so I gave that a miss.
Damn. We need them less busy and competing for our custom!

Never heard of Kumi. Where was that?

You should have given the place in Bridge Street a go, Hit and miss, but back on my list. The kids will play quiet... Probably.
 :)