Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Company In colchester  (Read 1099 times)

Jayseth75

Hi all,

boss decided to send me to Colchester on Tuesday 16th for a two day seminar. staying over and would like some late night company in my hotel room. first timer punting so need help please. I'm at the colchester game, so it will be after that, prefer visit to my hotel

Thanks
J
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:50:55 pm by Jayseth75 »

ramrodronnie

Hi all,

boss decided to send me to Colchester on Tuesday 16th for a two day seminar. staying over and would like some late night company (watching the colchester game with clients first) in my hotel room. first timer punting so need help please

Thanks
J

IMO you won't go far wrong with this one Jayseth75

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Jayseth75

Thanks mate, but was hoping for someone to visit my hotel

ramrodronnie

Thanks mate, but was hoping for someone to visit my hotel

Sorry Jayseth75. Mistakenly sent you the wrong link. She is a corker mate. Very popular girl in Colchester. Here's the correct link below.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Jayseth75

Thanks mate - i found her on there earlier but have had no response - guess i'm sh!t out of luck

ramrodronnie

Thanks mate - i found her on there earlier but have had no response - guess i'm sh!t out of luck

Well it is quite late Jayseth75. I'm not sure that she works this late mate? How long are you in Colchester for?

Jayseth75

Leave on Wednesday mate. Yeah i thought so its late. Thanks mate for your help. Guess its me and the telephone/skype then :(

ramrodronnie

Leave on Wednesday mate. Yeah i thought so its late. Thanks mate for your help. Guess its me and the telephone/skype then :(

Well if you're here until Wednesday Jayseth75. Anya is definitely worth holding on for mate. I've seen her a few times, and she's a great shag! Really pretty, with nice, quite large tits. What you see on her profile is what you really get mate.

Jayseth75

Thanks buddy. She is hot. If I can make time on Wednesday then defo a go. Hoping for something on Tuesday night too

ramrodronnie

Thanks buddy. She is hot. If I can make time on Wednesday then defo a go. Hoping for something on Tuesday night too

You're welcome Jayseth75. I wouldn't recommend her if I didn't know how good she is. IMO you won't get better in Colchester. Good luck, and if you see her, I know you'll have a great punt with her mate.  :hi:

Offline dc0582

Depending on your budget and what you are looking for, the following are on my hotlist

Catherineg - have seen a few times, good shag but likes a chat. External Link/Members Only

Lola V - had a booking but I had to cancel and not rearranged yet, she does do outcalls for sure External Link/Members Only. Had a good review on here too.

Offline oohermrs

Shame neither one offers CIM - this would be a showstopper for me.

CatherineG also looks a little toppy at £120 per 30mins and £170 per hour.

Horses for courses, I suppose...