Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is Norfolk a wasteland??  (Read 802 times)

Offline boredoldergent

I keep hoping that there will be a flood of nice girls in Norfolk.  Who have I missed?
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Heph

Re: Why is Norfolk a wasteland??

The Normans. I put it down to William the Bastard's reprisals against Hereward the Wake c.1070's  External Link/Members Only

There's a similar situation points north of Debry: doubtless a legacy from The Harrying of The North External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:15:14 pm by Heph »

Offline Heph

Or perhaps the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre?   External Link/Members Only

"traders need access to Dick...sons"

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:17:39 pm by Heph »

Offline Dick Emeroids

Or perhaps just another couple of pointless posts.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Heph

Or perhaps just another couple of pointless posts.

Looking over your last 3 dozen contributions, chap; you're not arguing from a position of great strength.

Offline JR

I just think its economics, low population density of potential customers doesn't make it attractive for SP's to pitch up here, could be worse, you could live in the highlands & islands of Scotland, try finding any SP there.
A while ago I wrote this which may also help your thought processes https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74299.msg943149#msg943149

Offline Students Notebook

I just think its economics, low population density of potential customers doesn't make it attractive for SP's to pitch up here, could be worse, you could live in the highlands & islands of Scotland, try finding any SP there.
A while ago I wrote this which may also help your thought processes https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74299.msg943149#msg943149

75% of the catchment area is in the North Sea.
However, having said that I think that 75% of my very best punts have been in Norwich.
Don't ask who they were because I fear I frightened them all off. :cry: :cry: :cry:
S.N.

Offline django0700

I keep hoping that there will be a flood of nice girls in Norfolk.  Who have I missed?

Prefer bad girls myself, nice girls don't really turn me on.  :D