Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabel Crimson / Bella von Hellcat  (Read 1404 times)

Offline wizzo9

I notice that the infamous Annabel Crimson, who re-incarnated herself as Bella von Hellcat, has disappeared off the radar. She used to operate in  incalls in Littleport, and latterly in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. The old profile is now inactive. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

This profile has just appeared in Peterborough pages of A.W.;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

A lot of similarities, except the age now shown as 30. Annabel Crimson/Bella used to show age as 39, although I suspect she is well in her 40's and a Grandmother according to other reports.

Opinions please fellow punters. Is this new profile the old Annabel Crimson/Bella?

W

Danger!WillRobinson

There's no mistaking those tattoos, so yes it is her.

Offline muddy funxter

she does something for me though just oooozes slut

Offline dkn

While I never got round to seeing her - and always rather regretted that - yes, those tats are unmistakably her....

Offline davidgood

Some of the photos on the new profile look like ones that were on the Annabella  Crimson profile so it looks like it could be re-launch.

AC was one very raunchy lady who I had hoped to see again but she  then morphed into dom only as B v Hellcat.

I would be interesting in seeing her if she tours as she has some great retro undies,  but I am concerned that the new reincarnation does not offer anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline masseyferguson

Beware , this prossie has had some run ins with this forum before, she's renowned as unreliable and with a very bad attitude to boot.
There's a long thread somewhere ( I can't find it right now ? ) and I don't want to dredge it up too much because it all got quite nasty.
Just exercise a lot of caution.

Offline wizzo9

M.F this is exactly the reason that I started his post.

The matter that you mention was in July last year and involved suspected "outing" of clients,  using Twitter etc. A little trawl round the blacklists will tell you all about this woman. She is DANGEROUS!

Some of the posts are embargoed  "not to be copy or pasted"etc, but draw our own conclusions!

W

Offline masseyferguson

M.F this is exactly the reason that I started his post.

The matter that you mention was in July last year and involved suspected "outing" of clients,  using Twitter etc. A little trawl round the blacklists will tell you all about this woman. She is DANGEROUS!

Some of the posts are embargoed  "not to be copy or pasted"etc, but draw our own conclusions!

W

Yes Wiz, she's needs to be identified and outed everytime she reinvents herself.
Good spot.