Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyKate78 - St. Ives  (Read 799 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened back in January. £120 for an hour.

Good communications via phone, followed by text with postcode. Booked via AW.

Premises - a modern terraced house in a residential road in St. Ives. Ample parking on the street.

The meet - Kate opened door in time honoured WG fashion - sort of a one piece black thing with stockings. House a little cluttered, as this is family home, as others have mentioned. Kate quite tall, and possibly a little bigger than pics suggest, though she did admit to having a good Xmas, and that she was hoping to get back to normal weight; not that this mattered, as it didn't detract from her overall appearance.
Upstairs to the bedroom, and into some DFK straight away. Undressed, more DFK, then on to the bed with soem kissing, cuddling and me going down on her. No hygiene issues down there. She then reciprocated with OWO, then protection on, and she got on top. I think she could be quite good for dom roleplay. Lots of slow fucking in this position, then off and she sat on my face, then back on to the old man, this time not stopping until I came.
Post coital chat, and Kate is really good and engaging at this. No sense of clock watching or trying to get me out of the door.

All in all, a pleasant hour with a lovely woman. Would return.

Offline wizzo9

I agree with D.W.R review.

Seen Kate several times, always clean and fresh, and clearly well educated as you can have a good post coital chat! Everything on the likes list is available without quibble, and good v.f.m.   

W