Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Gold TOFTT - TS review Colindale  (Read 451 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7360666) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline wilkinc

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile and I have a bit of a thing for big fake lips so I thought I'd take a chance. Paid £100 for the hour. Bit of a shame as it turns out, as she's actually a really lovely person. Very friendly and enthusiastic, but her English is non-existent which made communication difficult in person. She's not that passable, looks like her pics but a bit more masculine.
She kept her top on all through the meet, started with some cuddling and kissing (even though she said before we started that kissing was extra and I declined). She ended up cumming on my chest from just rubbing up and down together, then moved on to some very vigorous hand relief on me. I tried to get her to do oral or put a condom on but she didn't understand so eventually I gave up and just finished by her hand. She was very clear that there wouldn't be a round two even though we were only about 40 mins into the meet. Said our goodbyes and left.
Would not recommend or return