Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan at Olina - Edgware Road London  (Read 597 times)

Offline gentleman224

I was looking for Fallyn for sometime but it was difficult to find a suitable time. I thought why not meet Mulan as she has some good reviews here. It turned out to be okish and a nuteral for me.

Meeting happened in Mar-24 ,  £150/ 1 hr

Location :  Few minutes walk from Edgware road Stn. Had to call Olina reception to get the apartment number and directions.

She opened the door hiding behind and with the first glimpse of her,  she appeared to be a short Thai lady with some resemblance to the pictures posted online but not as impressive as the pictures. It's her for sure but facially I was not impressed.

She did a nice welcome, a few kisses and some play. Proceeded to an assisted shower and usual rituals. .Back in the room she started with nice blowjob and she was good at it. I gave her hints to give me rimming and she was quick to start that. She went on for a few minutes giving me rimming and I was in heaven. This was the best part of entire meet. Played more and then it was time for sex in missionary followed by doggy. Took a massage and after a while she tried to get me hard again but I couldn't. There was no connect with her and hence I left on hour mark with only 1 round. I had shower before I left and was very cooperative to get me ready.

Overall neutral for me as her attitude and willingness to please is spot on

External Link/Members Only