Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Face Sitting"  (Read 965 times)

Offline HarryZZ

Am I being naive? I understood face sitting to be female genitals to male face, could it be regarded as the other way around?

I love 69 and in a well planned put would mention this in early communications with other requests, men if the services are explicit in the profile I ask anyway. Have a last  minute put yesterday, "are you available in 30 minutes?" (External Link/Members Only) so not much in the way of comms, I had noticed RO wasn't ticked although face sitting was, so..

Got there, and was asked what I liked, only to be greeted with a look of horror at the mention of 69, "Oh no, I don't do that!" Worst thing about it she had the most amazing pussy, beautiful lips, I could have sucked on them all night. I kind of casually mentioned how much I liked it again mid punt in case she'd softened up to the idea once she'd got to know I wasn't a bull in a china shop kind of guy, but se said she just didn't like it.

Offline horsa

I think there are 2 meanings for it. For you to give her oral whilst she is sitting on your face and the other term 'facesitting' is more of a mild domination and smothering without the RO part

Offline myothernameis

This video probably to me describes what face sitting really about, go to 16:40 in video

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:43:47 am by myothernameis »