Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayleyxx -Portsmouth..latest review  (Read 1206 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Frenchie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my question about posting reviews - here is the latest review......

Saw Hayley again last week.... got delayed by 40 minutes due to awful weather and even worse traffic ...rang her to say I was going to be VERY late .
The usual answer from Hayley...'no problem'. Her flat is immaculate, warm and you are always offered a drink on arrival

Arrived to find her wearing the clothing I recently bought her. A little navy blue netball skirt and a crop pink fluffy jumper (both of which bring back fond memories of my younger days ..long story ! )

I'd asked her not to wear knickers as I had bought her a pair of white cotton 'Sloggi's ' Whilst I used the loo she slipped them on .

Decided to stay on the large leather couch for a change .. lots of oral ( Hayley never gets tired ) ..a bit of 69 and then doggy and mish with Hayley's legs up on my shoulders ...

She looked great as always - but I'm afraid I was a bit stressed out , very tired, - and although no fault of Hayley's I felt a bit
jaded ..... so I decided after a bit of anal butt plug play to go to the dark side !

Decided to finish with CIM whilst I stood up and Hayley knelt in front of me slowly sucking all my spunk into her mouth . A quick shower and off I went with plans to return a few days later ( but that was not to be )

As usual a great punt with Hayley....have discussed treating myself by booking Hayley and Bella together.

My only warning is that at certain times her current location means that traffic in the area can be atrocious ...so give yourself plenty of time !
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:23:17 pm by Frenchie »

Quesadilla

Great review Frenchie!

Definitely one of the best ladies out there right now IMHO, glad you had a good punt.  Can definitely recommend Hayley and Bella together - they were my first duo.

Good intel about the new location - only been there once and at an off-peak time so didn't have any issues myself but will definitely bear that in mind for the future. Merci mon ami!  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review on a great girl as usual Frenchie  :drinks:
I've been trying to get Portsmouth into my itinerary just so I could see her again myself....I absolutely loved my previous meets with her.
I still dream of seeing that tiny waist/fantastic ass combo again....  :P
She is HotAsFuck and filthy too :cool: