Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KateinBerkshire - Reading Outcall  (Read 1213 times)

1 review(s) for KateinBerkshire (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline suggs

My first post and in all my years of punting, so good, some indifferent, this is the one that motivates me to write a review.

To start with the comms was really good, polite, friendly. Oddly one email was short, very short and then followed up with a longer nicer written email. I was looking for an outcall to a local hotel. This was all done the day before. On the day, I was having a sh1t day at work and decided to cancel in plenty of time. I just did not feel like company if that makes sense. I got a nice email back, so nice I changed my mind. Big mistake.

Two minutes before the appointed time I get a phone call, she is running a little late. Oh ok, no problem. Ten minutes later she rings to confirm room number. Another ten minutes and still no sign, so I go looking for her! On a completely different floor, I find a disheveled looking girl. "Are you looking for Kate" she says from one end of the corridor. Discreet then! I was so stunned I completely failed to make up an excuse! (and run) she was unsteady on her feet, stank and I mean stank of booze. Once back in the room, I saw how bad things were. I wanted to cancel, she was insisting she was not drunk etc

She went to the toilet and alledgery cleaned herself up. She undressed and it was not attractive or even close to the pictures on the other site. I would go so far as to suggest the picture is not her. She has two profiles, one with her partner.
I tried and failed to accommodate and eventually gave up. Paid her for her time and asked her to go.

Later I went to the bathroom and picked up the towel that she had used, it had stuck in shape! (shudder)

Horrible experience

External Link/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

Another one with a "couple profile".

I'd stay away from these if I were you.

Offline daverfc

Saw her a couple of years ago at her place. Although she didn't stink of alcohol that day there was clearly some recreational drugs being used and the place was a mess.

The punt was pretty crap too.

Avoid.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not only that, but the pic on her profile page is clearly a MAN wearing 'cheetah' patterned boxers FFS! WTF??? :unknown:

definitely avoid!

Offline suggs

No you mention it............... :vomit:

Offline Silver Birch

Looks like I dodged a bullet. I booked (maybe early 2014, maybe even 2013) but when we spoke on the phone something didn't feel right, so I cancelled. Can't put my finger on it but my big brain was just screaming "It's gonna be shit!!"