Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous VICKY XX - Basingstoke  (Read 2102 times)

4 review(s) for SEXY VICKY XX (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After feeling frustrated on Friday evening that I hadn't managed to arrange a punt for the weekend despite having a few options I was glad when Vicky came back to me on Saturday morning as she was my plan B. Now I've debated about whether to rate this a positive or neutral for a couple of days now. If I could I would do a separate rating for both halves of the booking but I've gone with neutral.

Strange Start - Arrived in the area and sent a quick text to let her know i was there and she replied with the flat number and said she would buzz me in. Got to the main door of the building, buzzed her flat. She presses the buzzer but the door won't open!  :dash: This happened twice more before the door decides to open. Now I'm in the lobby, there is a lift but I could see someone was coming down in it so went for the stairs. When you're on the stairs it doesn't tell you which flats are on what floor etc which surprised me given its a fairly large block (possibly my fault for assuming they would have numbers like a hotel does) I eventually got to Vicky's flat and am let in. She immediately put her finger to her lips for me to be as quiet as possible, gently closes the door. Paperwork out the way and then I'm shown into the bedroom and go for a quick shower in the en-suite. I come out of the bathroom at the same time she enters the bedroom, she looks me up and down in my birthday suit and asks me how old I am. I've never been asked this by a WG before and found this quite strange, especially as it's probably the 2nd or 3rd thing she's said to me! Offered a massage which was good but not great.

Happy Ending - Covered oral at my request and was surprised at how good it was, she does have a good technique and this was evident even with a jonny on. After 10 mins or so moved into doggy and it's from this point that the punt got a hell of a lot better. at this point she seemed really into it (or doing a great job of pretending) moaning whilst I was pounding her. Still in doggy but moved backwards so I was standing at the bottom of the bed, I let her take over for a bit as I was getting knackered which gave me time to get my second wind and go for the big finish. Once I popped had a quick clean up and then chatted for a bit about where she's from in Poland and places we've both visited and would like to visit one day.

I'm glad that things turned round after a while but I'm not exactly sure why she seemed so cold towards with me to start with, probably a bit pissed off with me fannying around at the front of the building when I was trying to get in and then not being able to find her flat. Vicky is a very pretty girl and has a great body, and once she'd warmed to me she is a nice girl but I think given the start I can only give this a neutral.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the review Jamboney.  I see she's now been reviewed 3 times on the forum with 1 Positive, 1 Neutral and 1 Negative.  Hmm, not exactly a stunning endorsement of her services.