Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLilSonia (Swinton) manchester  (Read 1411 times)

8 review(s) for Miss.sexysonia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tunechi

External Link/Members Only

PRICE - £80 for 30mins

LOCATION - terraced house next to row of shops in Swinton

LOOKS - slim dark haired girl with amazing legs an ass pictures on profile are accurate.

COMS - contacted through adultwork quick responses and was booked in for later that day.

BOOKING -
I’ve been mulling this over as I’m not sure if I’m being to harsh because as I think about what I’m going to write I’m thinking everyone may wonder why not a positive but it’s how I feel so here goes.
Text Sonia when arrived and was directed to the house very easy plenty of parking on side streets.
When Sonia opened the door I was very happy she definitely has amazing figure legs and ass we’re just unreal. Had a drink and handed over payment etc and was led into bedroom. This is where it quickly changed from what I was expecting she asked me if I wanted to have a massage first but just half hour booking I said I’d rather get down to business as it was haha. She seemed quite cold and said she always starts with a massage so I said ok yeah from here everything felt what I imagine a parlour being abit like (although I’ve never been) just was very scripted if you wanna call it she moved from next thing very fast and was very much going through a routine, miles away from a gfe. She gave nice owo for not very long and then said let’s fuck jumped on top and all felt very robotic. Did some doggy now no matter what seeing that ass made things pick up very fast indeed to finish with cim.
Spoke a lil while getting dressed and was looking at her thinking she’s stunning, she’s one of the girls you would see in the club in a tight dress that you wish you could talk to haha but for some reason I just didn’t enjoy it like I should.

So I don’t know whether I recommend or not she’s a stunning girl and maybe it was we just didn’t click or maybe she is just very much a transaction and is quite cold. I’m not sure I’d go again and see if maybe second time round she’s abit more friendly etc having already met.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review. Enough info in there to move her down my HL order and maybe off it. I think some SPs forget that we're paying premium rates for what should be a premium service. Other service industries have to strive for customer satisfaction and I don't see any reason why this one is different. Some girls get that, but a lot think they're doing us a favour and then probably wonder why they don't get repeat business.    Bm

Offline aquilla

External Link/Members Only

............ if maybe second time round she’s abit more friendly etc having already met.

I think we sometimes forget that WGs are human too and a first time meet with a punter can be stressful for them too. We expect them to be and behave exactly how we imagine but that can't be easy.
I'm sure it really does get better in subsequent visits.
I'm always fascinated by that two second moment as you walk through the door and you both meet for the first time, and you realise that you haven't picked a minger and she realises that she's got an old fogey! I always enjoy second and third visits more for this reason, but only if I've left the first one with the impression that further visits will be better.

Offline cueball

I think we sometimes forget that WGs are human too and a first time meet with a punter can be stressful for them too. We expect them to be and behave exactly how we imagine but that can't be easy.
Whilst I kind of understand your sentiments, this is the chosen job for the lasses and the rewards are bloody handsome.

We pay eye watering money to expect a great time with a lass that puts an enthusiastic act on.

We can get moody, disinterested and disappointed at home or in civvie life.... For free!

Offline Tunechi

Whilst I kind of understand your sentiments, this is the chosen job for the lasses and the rewards are bloody handsome.

We pay eye watering money to expect a great time with a lass that puts an enthusiastic act on.

We can get moody, disinterested and disappointed at home or in civvie life.... For free!

Yes I got the impression she thought she’s good looking that’s enough! I don’t expect candles and a Rom com or anything but a smile and a personal touch for the amount I’m handing over isn’t much to ask haha.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and get where your coming from and should expect more for that money. Better luck next time.

Offline OakTree

I'm always fascinated by that two second moment as you walk through the door and you both meet for the first time, and you realise that you haven't picked a minger and she realises that she's got an old fogey! I always enjoy second and third visits more for this reason, but only if I've left the first one with the impression that further visits will be better.

Well there’s plenty out there who aren’t like that on a first visit and don’t need a couple more before she warms to you.

It’s a definite no from me.

Offline aquilla

Well there’s plenty out there who aren’t like that on a first visit and don’t need a couple more before she warms to you.

It’s a definite no from me.

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately you don't know that until you've had your crap punt.
I'm not condoning bad service at all. No excuse for it.

All my working life I was a service provider (different profession), handsomely paid too! Occasionally you come across a service user that you just don't click with and I'm aware that I've given less than adequate service to them, despite the money they pay. That's no criticism at all of the OP.

Offline sir wanksalot

You seem confident her service will improve on subsequent visits with no sound reason-I'm curious......

If I had a poor service from a WG at £ 80 for half an hour then I certainly would not return for a second visit and risk losing another £ 80 on yet another below par service. If anything, the WG should make MORE of an effort on the first visit to try and tempt the punter into becoming a regular.

Offline aquilla

You seem confident her service will improve on subsequent visits with no sound reason-I'm curious......

Not confident at all. And with a poor first visit I certainly wouldn't return.
What's the expression? - You only get one chance to make a first impression.

I suppose what I'm saying is that we're all human. You might have a bad punt and I might have a great one.
A good WG will make sure that doesn't happen, and they're the ones that will do well and command the best hourly rate. That's why these reviews are a great resource for us punters.