Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-Pippa-69 Swinton / Manchester  (Read 1078 times)

8 review(s) for Miss.sexysonia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline JammyD

Naughty-Pippa-69

External Link/Members Only

Incall £130ph

Called Pippa up as needed to see at short notice, she answered and by the sound of her voice I thought “she sounds fit”.. light yorkshire accent, well spoken and asked what type of meet I was after. Within 30 mins I was at the door.
Met her in a terraced house on the main road in Swinton near some shops. From the outside doesnt look up to much and was apprehensive but inside was clean and furnished nicely and was prepped for the meet.. Dont judge a book by its cover..

First impressions were wow... she opens the door hiding and as I walk past glance at a beautiful leggy brunette, toned size 8, B cup titties, about 5’8 in heels (which stayed on for the duration) wearing black knickers and bra... IMO facially very attractive, nice make up and very pretty eyes. Nice tattoos on arms/thigh/ass. Definitely my cuppa yorkshire tea.. shower offered and taken (good excuse to follow her up the stairs) she has a wonderful arse and firm legs.
Back downstairs and I leave her the paperwork on the bed side table whilst she prepares the oil for a massage. Nice sensual massage and she glides her pussy along my back... nice sensual and soft BJ (plenty of it), ball licking, occassinal DT, doggy, cowgirl, missionary (great eye contact) ass worship, Light spanking, RO, fingering, mutual masturbation (did i mention great eye contact), Massage handjob with a cheeky finger slip :) There was DFKish, not full on some tongue but not shy of kissing so I was happy. There was a freestanding mirror there so you can work some angles if you please. All delivered with enthusiasm and she was willing to please.

She had a great attidude and thought she was professional throughout.. from initial comms and her acommodating nature. She has a nice warm personality with glimpses of sassiness which I found a turn on. Says she is 25 which I wouldnt disagree with but maybe has confidence of late 20s. Although obviously in it for the money I get the impression she likes the job and wants to provide good service.

Had a run of mediocre/crap punts so recently set my mind into settling on a few regulars. My reg cancelled on me so told myself that if that happens I should call it quits and save cash/disappointment. However ended up with Pippa and was glad I listened to the little man downstairs (as always!)

I left happy and will certainly revisit. Maybe hold out for a longer teasing massage next time...

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good, enjoyed reading.