Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Do you ever think about me?': the children sex tourists leave behind  (Read 1754 times)

Offline peter purves

With the 'girlfriend experience', you pay a woman to be your 'girlfriend' for a day, a night, a week or a month

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

I’m just going to book my ticket!  The ultimate GFE  :cool:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

With the 'girlfriend experience', you pay a woman to be your 'girlfriend' for a day, a night, a week or a month

External Link/Members Only

I put the same link in punting abroad - Asia which is where I think it belongs

Offline peter purves

I put the same link in punting abroad - Asia which is where I think it belongs

Cheers!!

You may have a point. Though as a topic up for discussion it may have greater exposure if posted here where it would be likely to be seen - well that was my thinking   :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Well that was a depressing read! I already had a low opinion of men who indulge in sex tourism, and now it’s even lower.
I can’t imagine knowingly fathering a child and not taking responsibility. It’s even worse to do that knowing they will be raised in poverty.

Online standardpostage

Read it. Informative article.

Offline king tarzan

Very sad...
Irresponsibility from both parents.. if they even deserve that term.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Vivago

I already had a low opinion of men who indulge in sex tourism, and now it’s even lower.

Is the view good from up there on the high moral ground?  Please explain what the difference is between using a sex worker in UK and using one whilst abroad providing that both are done responsibly between consenting adults? :unknown:

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Well that was a depressing read! I already had a low opinion of men who indulge in sex tourism, and now it’s even lower.
I can’t imagine knowingly fathering a child and not taking responsibility. It’s even worse to do that knowing they will be raised in poverty.

🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍

I hate cunts like that...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

satyromaniac

Very sad.
I take it no one bags up when punting in the Philippines then??  :unknown:

”The men like us to drink alcohol. They get angry if you want a soft drink,” she says. She has become adept at pouring drinks on the ground when the men aren’t watching; being drunk would be dangerous

Shame she has not become adept at insisting on using a condom.

It take 2 to tango, if your a girl in the sex trade in the poorest part of your country, then you should know that having a child is the last thing you need.

This article is just another man bashing piece of rubbish from the guardian, fed up with everyone jumping on the “white man bad” wagon.
The women in this article are just as much to blame. If they insist on using a condom but then get rejected and lose work then so be it. Risking becoming pregnant for a few dollars is not worth it, no matter how poor you are.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:35:16 am by satyromaniac »

Offline professorlove

Very sad read. Too easy to put more responsibility on the women when they are dirt poor and desperate. The men are certainly taking advantage here and can do more to solve this problem.

Offline RadioKid

There's a world of difference to punting and "Sex tourism" imo.

Its just my opinion ofcourse... But there's obviously a lot of exploitaion taking place. Especially in these East Asian countries. No surprise that Tourists getting caught in Paedophile stings are common place here.

I guess these type of people would rather stay wilfully in rant of any children they may have had. The cycle of deprivation will obviously continue there

Offline Hobbit

Very disturbing and sad. Why don't people think before making kids? The amount of kids being born due to parents conceiving after a drunken night is just as bad! Remember children are not just for Christmas.  :hi:

Offline lvtpunt

The amount of kids being born due to parents conceiving after a drunken night is just as bad! Remember children are not just for Christmas.  :hi:

No their still there the next christmas and the next and the one after that, draining your bloody wallet on crap  :lol:

Offline Hobbit

No their still there the next christmas and the next and the one after that, draining your bloody wallet on crap  :lol:

Yep and then they grow up and become idiots or worse politicians and lazy cunts and all because their dad went out, came back home and fucked his wife. The best thing people can do in this world is to never have kids. I would never want to father a child in this shithole world.

Offline Vivago

Very sad.

Yes, sadly this is true. You only have to look at the photo gallery on ISG to see that this is the case. I used to be a prolific poster there, particularly when I lived in Manila, but stopped largely because I was tired of seeing contributors such as Westcoast who never bags up and nobody says a dickybird about it. :scare: :scare:

But a lot is due to the culture of the Philippines. Filipinos hate using condoms and seldom do and this, together with the influence of a Catholic church which is still stuck in the middle ages, mean that many girls, particularly amateurs, are conditioned to bareback sex. But they are learning fast and many now insist on prophylaxis which can only be a good thing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 05:41:13 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Wooderz

This article is just another man bashing piece of rubbish from the guardian.

Standard.

The women in this article are just as much to blame. If they insist on using a condom but then get rejected and lose work then so be it. Risking becoming pregnant for a few dollars is not worth it, no matter how poor you are.

I know guys who have rodded women in such cuntries, and had to bear the consequences as per their moral conscience.. USually such guys don't even insist on a DNA test.. cucks..

So, it's basically a CALCULATED RISK.. trap a rich tourist.. Is the name of their game..

Offline rubric

On the other hand, it's just the average lives of folk who live out in those circumstances, the only difference here is that the father is abroad -- but it could equally be a local.

I think bareback in those circumstances is stupid - but the solution is likely to like in educating the women rather than the men (I'm guessing a number of whom will be of the sort who complain about lost sensitivity when wearing condoms).

Online Anadin

There's a world of difference to punting and "Sex tourism" imo.

No there isn't any at all, it's pretty much punting internationally.

If you go somewhere where you currency goes further making you relatively wealthy compared to the locals and then you use that wealth to be a creep, then that's just who you are as punter.

Offline puntingpumping1920

A Filipina has the right to sue the 'daddy monger' for financial compensation.

Reciprocal agreements for collection of child support exists for some countries but not for others. For example, UK has a reciprocal agreement with the Philippines for the collection of support while the USA does not.

However, the Filipina can obtain a child support order from the Court in the Philippines and file it with a USA Court for recognition and enforcement
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 06:55:58 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NigelF

Very sad.

”The men like us to drink alcohol. They get angry if you want a soft drink,” she says. She has become adept at pouring drinks on the ground when the men aren’t watching; being drunk would be dangerous

Shame she has not become adept at insisting on using a condom.

It take 2 to tango, if your a girl in the sex trade in the poorest part of your country, then you should know that having a child is the last thing you need.

This article is just another man bashing piece of rubbish from the guardian, fed up with everyone jumping on the “white man bad” wagon.

+1

Men who don't take responsibility for their children are cunts and men who have bareback (especially with such "high risk" prossies) are idiots. However, the WGs who also think it's a good idea to do BB and do nothing to stop pregnancy or giving birth are even more stupid.

Sad cases like the ones in the article must be fairly uncommon in the sense that surely most of the time, the WG will have no idea who the father is because they'll have fucked so many guys and even if they do know, it'll often be unlikely they'll find them again. In most cases, trying to say the father is a specific guy will just be a desperate shot in the dark and one that they'll make to many punters. While I'm sure there are loads of genuine cases, on most occasions when a WG claims that a child is a punter's, it'll just be a scam.

Even some of the cases in the article sound like they could be a scam:

In the case of the twins "Melanie and Madeline", the twins claim they don't want his money, yet he suggests otherwise:
Asked about the email in which he had suggested the twins be adopted, he said: “After I had supported the twins, purchased a house and provided at least some means of continuous income, I then continued to get further requests for money. I had nothing to give and knew that if I somehow managed a small amount that the requests would continue… Adoption had been mentioned to me as a solution from the Philippines – it was not my original idea.”

In the case of "Justin":
"Jasmine and Justin have no proof of their parentage. Even if Franz had been willing to sign their birth certificates, he was not there when they were born. The Home Office states that children born overseas to a British father can become citizens “provided there is satisfactory evidence of paternity”. That means birth certificates, DNA tests or “any other evidence… the home secretary considers to be relevant”. If his siblings were prepared to take a DNA test, Justin could satisfy that test. But he isn’t sure that he wants to – he’d just like to meet his family."

At least in one of the other cases they claimed they couldn't afford a DNA test (even though saving up for one would probably be the best financial decision/investment they could ever make - of course that assumes the father would keep his word which obviously isn't guaranteed).

A Filipina has the right to sue the 'daddy monger' for financial compensation.

Reciprocal agreements for collection of child support exists for some countries but not for others. For example, UK has a reciprocal agreement with the Philippines for the collection of support while the USA does not.

However, the Filipina can obtain a child support order from the Court in the Philippines and file it with a USA Court for recognition and enforcement

The article in the OP says:
"The UK is also party to international agreements that mean child support orders can be enforced by Filipino mothers against fathers in Britain – in theory. In practice, this is a fiction. The mothers would need a court order in Britain or the Philippines; hiring a British lawyer to bring a case would be impossible, and taking action in the Philippines would almost always mean paying a bribe."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 08:14:53 pm by NigelF »

Offline puntingpumping1920

The article in the OP says:
"The UK is also party to international agreements that mean child support orders can be enforced by Filipino mothers against fathers in Britain – in theory. In practice, this is a fiction. The mothers would need a court order in Britain or the Philippines; hiring a British lawyer to bring a case would be impossible, and taking action in the Philippines would almost always mean paying a bribe."

I agree, Filipina hooker, she is unlikely to come after you because you were just business to her.

However, should a Western funded anti-mongering NGO get involved, they may encourage and assist her in filing a case against you in Philippine Court.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral