Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The dangers of A levels  (Read 6589 times)

James999

What a load of bollocks, you suck cock for a living, if you had valid qualifications you'd use them, an NVQ in cleaning a labratory doesn't really cut it  :sarcastic:

working as a scientist

Indeed.  Have worked in cancer research for a number of years myself.

Offline king tarzan

As someone with a bit of medical knowledge, and who has been doing anal for years (both working and not), bollocks and absolute bollocks to all of that scare mongering.

Anal only causes issues if you rush to too large to quickly and don't use enough lube (hence slowly slowly at first, then increase the pace).

Fecal incontinence occurs in a set percentage of people regardless of whether they do anal or not. If a homophobic myth that all old gays shove a tampon up their arse.

IBS, Chrones, piles, childbirth, diabetes, strokes, spins bifida, and more can cause fecael incontinence.

And I say this as someone who was born with a condition that makes it high impossible to shit without meds. Despite years of doing anal I still have to rely on the meds. It's a muscle, worked appropriately no damage occurs. Shoving something large in without warm up, certainly will, but anyone with any sense warms up.

cut the crap.. bluntly and factually the ANUS is for exit only for shit and farts.. FULL STOP..

NO ENTERING WHAT SO EVER AT ALL....

NO EXCUSES..... AT ALL.....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Waterhouse

cut the crap.. bluntly and factually the ANUS is for exit only for shit and farts.. FULL STOP..

You don't half spout shit sometimes.   :crazy:

Tell that to the medical profession who quite often use suppositories for various reasons, pain relief being one of the more common applications.

What about when a doctor checks your prostate? How the fuck are they supposed to do that if it's 100% no exceptions exit only?

:dash:

Offline king tarzan

You don't half spout shit sometimes.   :crazy:

Tell that to the medical profession who quite often use suppositories for various reasons, pain relief being one of the more common applications.

What about when a doctor checks your prostate? How the fuck are they supposed to do that if it's 100% no exceptions exit only?

:dash:

I mean on sexual terms....

God forbid if needed medical attention there, I would insist on FEMALE doctor ONLY..

Online Waterhouse

I mean on sexual terms....

God forbid if needed medical attention there, I would insist on FEMALE doctor ONLY..
So you're saying if the hottest "super-honey" ever to walk on this planet wanted to gently push her lubed index finger sensuously into your bum during the heat of the moment and while you came in her mouth from the most exquisite OWO ever known to man, that you would say no?

I don't think so.

I certainly wouldn't be one to refuse.

Offline king tarzan

So you're saying if the hottest "super-honey" ever to walk on this planet wanted to gently push her lubed index finger sensuously into your bum during the heat of the moment and while you came in her mouth from the most exquisite OWO ever known to man, that you would say no?

I don't think so.

I certainly wouldn't be one to refuse.

Nope I would not... its just not a sexually natural thing to do..

Anyway each to there own.. you enjoy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
( make sure she hasn't got kouros on her finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Online Waterhouse

Anyway each to there own.. you enjoy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
( make sure she hasn't got kouros on her finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

"Nope I would not..."  meaning that you would not refuse?  :unknown: ;)

Neat Kouros up the ring.... That could sting like lemon juice on a paper cut  :scare:
 :lol:

... but some folks may enjoy it.   :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

"Nope I would not..."  meaning that you would not refuse?  :unknown: ;)

Neat Kouros up the ring.... That could sting like lemon juice on a paper cut  :scare:
 :lol:

... but some folks may enjoy it.   :wacko:

I just would never ever do it.... not for me..never for me... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wooderz

Wooderz

What a load of bollocks, you suck cock for a living, if you had valid qualifications you'd use them, an NVQ in cleaning a labratory doesn't really cut it  :sarcastic:
:lol: :lol:

Wooderz

When the river runs red, use the dirt track instead..

Offline Doc Holliday

Think twas I who suggested 'not as nature intended'.

I did not however say it was not pleasurable, which it most certainly can be .... although rarely when carried out on the NHS  :D

Offline Cum_again

not for the faint hearted, but this clip shows what a mess peoples back passages become when they do too much

External Link/Members Only
Arseholes like the flag of japan.

Marvellous effort

Offline Cum_again

The mouth is for eating drinking and breathing, but I bet you like a BJ.

the anus has pleasure receptors unlike the mouth too..

Your argument makes no sense !

Offline Rocket Scientist

When the river runs red, use the dirt track instead..

Indeed. An adage I became acquainted with through a fondly remembered ex civvy GF. Bless her.  That particular young lady opened my virgin eyes to a whole new world of sexual possibilities; why settle for two holes when you can make hay with three  :thumbsup:.  Prior to this I'd been of the misguided mindset that anal was a gay thing - not what manly heterosexuals do!.  I mean, if you start fucking girls up the ass it is a small step to becoming a bum bandit! :scare:

So following on from Wooderz's universal truth, here is my contribution to pithy statements. Anal is the new pussy.  OK, can't really take ownership instead taken from article in the very masculine GQ - External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Well, exactly. But it seems he enjoys this abominable misuse of the human mouth just fine:

Owo deepthroat till cim....

Owo halfway down baseball bat then told her and jerk and dfk till cream out

Owo near pop then dfk ( no cim)

Owo till cim great till pop

Human sexuality is a wondrous thing. The whole body is a sexual organ!

Offline king tarzan

Well, exactly. But it seems he enjoys this abominable misuse of the human mouth just fine:

Human sexuality is a wondrous thing. The whole body is a sexual organ!

You like arses go ahead and enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

Offline Doc Holliday

Don't we all  :)

Being pedantic here but the oral cavity unlike the back passage is well equipped for things to invade the body safely and is a pretty tough cookie. It also produces a lubricant. The only real  'abuse' issue for the receiver is having to stretch too wide or for too long. The presence of teeth can be a hindrance of course but is normally outweighed by the benefit of a tongue!

Oh and to be doubly pedantic the nose should be the primary route for breathing which is what it was also designed for  ... especially if the mouth has a cock in it  :D

Offline mh

You like arses go ahead and enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

I do, but not exclusively, and I will, not that I need your permission nor your admonishment.  :hi:

Being pedantic here but the oral cavity unlike the back passage is well equipped for things to invade the body safely and is a pretty tough cookie. It also produces a lubricant. The only real  'abuse' issue for the receiver is having to stretch too wide or for too long.

The point is that the mouth (and throat) were clearly not "designed" by nature to have a cock or anything like it to placed there, thrust in and out repeatedly and have another person's bodily fluids splashed into it. It's something that humans decided was a pleasurable thing to do with each other. Just like anal sex, reverse oral and many other sexual activities.

Offline Doc Holliday

The point is that the mouth (and throat) were clearly not "designed" by nature to have a cock or anything like it to placed there, thrust in and out repeatedly and have another person's bodily fluids splashed into it. It's something that humans decided was a pleasurable thing to do with each other. Just like anal sex, reverse oral and many other sexual activities.

I completely agree. I was merely pointing out that the oral cavity is much better equipped than the rectum when it comes to potential long lasting damage which is what this thread was originally about.

I'm all in favour of all kinds of unnatural sexual activity although I do draw the line at nailing my scrotum to a plank  :scare:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 01:03:17 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline mh

I do draw the line at nailing my scrotum to a plank  :scare:

So you're pretty vanilla then? :lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

So you're pretty vanilla then? :lol:

No .. it's just my aim with a hammer isn't very good these days  :D

Offline mh

No .. it's just my aim with a hammer isn't very good these days  :D

You wanna get yourself a nail gun then.  :scare:

Online Waterhouse

You wanna get yourself a nail gun then.  :scare:
Or a sexy lady with a clean hammer and great hand/eye coordination  ;)

Offline Doc Holliday

Or a sexy lady with a clean hammer and great hand/eye coordination  ;)

It's sounding better ... but think I will still pass  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I wish I had not read your comment that tempted me too look  :vomit:

+1. Yuck!!!

Offline MrMatrix

not for the faint hearted, but this clip shows what a mess peoples back passages become when they do too much

External Link/Members Only

Luckily I didn't look. Sounds like a worthwhile miss....... :hi:

Offline m4rmite

I hope they got a nappy clause in their pension pack

Wooderz

Indeed. An adage I became acquainted with through a fondly remembered ex civvy GF. Bless her.  That particular young lady opened my virgin eyes to a whole new world of sexual possibilities; why settle for two holes when you can make hay with three  :thumbsup:.  Prior to this I'd been of the misguided mindset that anal was a gay thing - not what manly heterosexuals do!.  I mean, if you start fucking girls up the ass it is a small step to becoming a bum bandit! :scare:

So following on from Wooderz's universal truth, here is my contribution to pithy statements. Anal is the new pussy.  OK, can't really take ownership instead taken from article in the very masculine GQ - External Link/Members Only
:thumbsup: I ain't personanally a butt hole surfer but it seems popular these days..  :D

TailSeeker

Tailseeker, from your knowledge of STI transmission can you tell us how risky is bareback anal intercourse for the owner of the penis? (Especially heterosexual anal, if that makes a difference). I know that it is risky for the owner of the anus.  And thank you for all your contributions to this site.

Depends heavily on the STD. And the partner. HIV is very low. Herpes and spyhilis depends on symptoms. Chlamydia and gonorrhea as much as vaginal. But hep B is more of a concern.

Do you know how much scientists are paid? Even living London it's shite. Outside even worse. Partly my fault, I quit uni after a masters rather than getting a PhD, but also partly the environment in science. We have more PhD students than there are places for qualified scientists. Go into a uni lab, about 3/4 will be PhD students a minimum, cheap labour compared to what a scientist could charge (and they'll work 12 to 16 hour days that post docs refuse to). You can easily get grants for students, for staff costs, the uni mostly has to cover that, and they're stingy bastards. Would rather redecorate their office instead (seen it as a students and working). With a PhD I'd maybe be able to ask for 40k a year which still doesn't cover more than the basics, but lands me with way more debt (pay as a PhD student is only about 12 to 15k a year, to cover the rent/travel/books plus 3+k a year tuition).

I'm a department head and don't even crack £40k a year. But I mean, there's no way I can prove that I'm a scientist without outing my real name, so believe what you want. But this is the reality of working in science. 1 in 5 scientists do sex works. That was a result in a survey from Kings uni. It's a really badly funded area.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed, Tailseeker, Brook Magnanti aka 'Belle de Jour' was a PhD research scientist, arguably the UK's best known one!

Offline Belgarion

Depends heavily on the STD. And the partner. HIV is very low. Herpes and spyhilis depends on symptoms. Chlamydia and gonorrhea as much as vaginal. But hep B is more of a concern.

Do you know how much scientists are paid? Even living London it's shite. Outside even worse. Partly my fault, I quit uni after a masters rather than getting a PhD, but also partly the environment in science. We have more PhD students than there are places for qualified scientists. Go into a uni lab, about 3/4 will be PhD students a minimum, cheap labour compared to what a scientist could charge (and they'll work 12 to 16 hour days that post docs refuse to). You can easily get grants for students, for staff costs, the uni mostly has to cover that, and they're stingy bastards. Would rather redecorate their office instead (seen it as a students and working). With a PhD I'd maybe be able to ask for 40k a year which still doesn't cover more than the basics, but lands me with way more debt (pay as a PhD student is only about 12 to 15k a year, to cover the rent/travel/books plus 3+k a year tuition).

I'm a department head and don't even crack £40k a year. But I mean, there's no way I can prove that I'm a scientist without outing my real name, so believe what you want. But this is the reality of working in science. 1 in 5 scientists do sex works. That was a result in a survey from Kings uni. It's a really badly funded area.

Wouldn't worry too much about Sir James, he'll end up White Knighting you one day to troll someone else. It's what he does.

It does make me chuckle how some punters think SPs are not educated or have degrees or supplement their income with "shenanigans".

Shows in my humble opinion a significant limitation in their intellect.

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider

This.  So much this.  I was offered the chance to do a PhD at one of the world’s top universities... I declined due to the current  sorry state of academia. 

Wooderz

Wouldn't worry too much about Sir James, he'll end up White Knighting you one day to troll someone else. It's what he does.

It does make me chuckle how some punters think SPs are not educated or have degrees or supplement their income with "shenanigans".

Shows in my humble opinion a significant limitation in their intellect.
women love money.. what surprises me is how so few clever women have found that it is easier to access financial resources using their axewounds rather than brains.. Perhaps in the past snaring a well paid mug was much easier, now they have 20 regular punters instead..  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

women love money.. what surprises me is how so few clever women have found that it is easier to access financial resources using their axewounds rather than brains.. Perhaps in the past snaring a well paid mug was much easier, now they have 20 regular punters instead..  :lol:

The ass should be a go zone for medical issues ONLY..

To discuss on sexual level is completely unnatural, deviant, completely unacceptable....
Sadly nowadays I'm a minority sticking vehemently by old skool ethics..

Offline myothernameis

Thats one messed up video, and why did I click and watch it  :vomit: :D

Offline Belgarion

To discuss on sexual level is completely unnatural, deviant, completely unacceptable....

Old school ethics frowned on Mango licking and king cobra (in your case worm) licking.

Bum fun has been going on since the world began

Offline Belgarion

Without having to deal with the guy afterwards. It's a win win

Offline king tarzan

Bum fun has been going on since the world began

You carry on enjoying then!!👍👍👍👍👍👍

Wooderz

Personally, I agree that the hay noose is not a sexual organ and not something I will be engaging with. I have declined some women (civviies) who have asked for Hayne Hell.. However, some get pleasure via the puckered portal.. I remember a saying.. "Nothing is as overrated as a bad shag, nothing as underated as a good schitt"..

Wooderz

Without having to deal with the guy afterwards. It's a win win
Here is where ho's differ from civvies.. civvies want a mans entire fucking life, resources, time, and soul in exchange for a bit of fannyfun..

Ho's perhaps have a cuck for that?  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Personally, I agree that the hay noose is not a sexual organ and not something I will be engaging with. I have declined some women (civviies) who have asked for Hayne Hell.. However, some get pleasure via the puckered portal.. I remember a saying.. "Nothing is as overrated as a bad shag, nothing as underated as a good schitt"..

It's upto them, there choice..
The attempts of normalisation is annoying and irritating and completely absurd.

Offline Belgarion

You carry on enjoying then!!👍👍👍👍👍👍

For such an "experienced punter" you come across as squeamish

Offline Rocket Scientist

I remember a saying.. "Nothing is as overrated as a bad shag, nothing as underated as a good schitt"..

:lol:...I love it, more insightful life quotes. Only relevant one I can recall is "I remember the last time I had sex.  I kept the receipt". Groucho Marx

But I digress...

Offline Home Alone

Ho's perhaps have a cuck for that?  :lol:

Not being rude, Wooderz; but despite eventually translating most of your posts into English, I'm really struggling with this one. What were you meaning to say when you typed the above?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not being rude, Wooderz; but despite eventually translating most of your posts into English, I'm really struggling with this one. What were you meaning to say when you typed the above?

This I can't wait for.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Sorry; didn't mean to come across as blunt/rude. That should read "... despite eventually translating most of your posts into plain English ...".
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 04:10:00 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Doc Holliday

I believe it was an abbreviation meaning "they have a cuckold for that"

Wooderz

I believe it was an abbreviation meaning "they have a cuckold for that"
:drinks: Sorry chaps, I was finking everyone knew of cuckhold fetish?