Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ok - which one of you ended up naked outside Ladybirds in Northenden????  (Read 2294 times)

SlamBoy

Come on - fess up - we know you're on here somewhere  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

"Flames of passion! Firefighters save NAKED man from blaze in 'brothel' above 'Simply Delicious' takeaway"

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dipper

:scare: :lol: :lol:

Poor bastard..... “it’s not what you’re thinking babes....”

Offline Johnbean

He was detained under the mental health act?! Can we claim temporary insanity if we’re found out by OH?

Offline bob the knob

thank god my wife doesn't read the Mail,  i may have just got away with it.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Poor chap.  Obviously he got mugged in the street, the thief stole his clothes, and he went into the shop to get help.  They had some spare clothes in a box upstairs, but an unfortunate accident with an electric heater started a fire.

Could have happened to anyone.

Offline Jayf

Poor chap.  Obviously he got mugged in the street, the thief stole his clothes, and he went into the shop to get help.  They had some spare clothes in a box upstairs, but an unfortunate accident with an electric heater started a fire.

:lol: :lol:

Online Dipper

GENUINE LOL.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hilarious.

It's extraordinary how the mind works when put under stress. I like to think I'd at least grab my shreds and my wallet/phone, and to at least explore other exit options rather than just bail out of the window with a rubber half hanging off my boner. I'm guessing the girl he was with took a more discreet way out.

Veritas

Poor sod, can’t wait to read the review though  :yahoo:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe the guy paid for it as an extra.........takes all sorts?

Offline JayGatsby

Poor sod, can’t wait to read the review though  :yahoo:

Wonder if it will be a positive or negative

Guess it depends on whether he was asking for the uniform experience with water sports

Offline Home Alone

Wonder if it will be a positive or negative

Guess it depends on whether he was asking for the uniform experience with water sports

Brilliant, Jay! :D :D :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Hilarious.

It's extraordinar
y how the mind works when put under stress. I like to think I'd at least grab my shreds and my wallet/phone, and to at least explore other exit options rather than just bail out of the window with a rubber half hanging off my boner. I'm guessing the girl he was with took a more discreet way out.
Well at least he's lived to see another day. Can imagine a scenario where a punter dawdles a bit due to embarrassment or fear of being outed and gets caught in the flames. I'd imagine there was a pressing reason he couldn't grab his clobber. What a fucking nightmare scenario though..... Good job he's not covered in distinctive tattoos!

Offline Home Alone

He was detained under the mental health act?! Can we claim temporary insanity if we’re found out by OH?

Sorry to get a bit solemn but here's a post I left earlier on the NW Board:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2456623;topic=240219.0;last_msg=2456623

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well at least he's lived to see another day. Can imagine a scenario where a punter dawdles a bit due to embarrassment or fear of being outed and gets caught in the flames. I'd imagine there was a pressing reason he couldn't grab his clobber. What a fucking nightmare scenario though..... Good job he's not covered in distinctive tattoos!

Sure I agree, but it's not about dawdling. It's about assessing the situation and taking the appropriate action. From the external view, it doesn't look like a serious fire. If it were, he'd be jumping down onto the pavement. No-one else went out that way. He just panicked.

Offline The Owl

I hope he wasn't completely naked. If he was balls deep in a prostitute he should have had a condom on.

If the poor bastard is on here I really hope he has the balls to post a review of the punt on UKP.  :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

did he opt for the simply flaming hot delicious takeaway ?..... and it blew more than his socks off ??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

Poor fucker - the stuff (punting) nightmares are made of
But how fucking funny  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

I can't but help wonder whether he had an attack of god, stripped naked and tried to torch the place himself
Would explain why he got sectioned

Ipman1973

It's  THAT  nightmare...If you did have a paper bag it goes over your head.  :scare:

Offline Springoid

According to local gossip (and I know as I’m a local), he got ripped to the tits on drugs and went for a massage.  Half way through, he started to think that a dog was trying to get in the room, freaked out, and jumped out of the window.  The girl then locked the window as she was frightened, and the emergency services were called.  The Pizzas from that shop are excellent by the way!

Online boardyhell

that poor fireman will need counselling unless he bats for the other side

Online scutty brown

According to local gossip (and I know as I’m a local), he got ripped to the tits on drugs and went for a massage.  Half way through, he started to think that a dog was trying to get in the room, freaked out, and jumped out of the window.  The girl then locked the window as she was frightened, and the emergency services were called.  The Pizzas from that shop are excellent by the way!

dog? I guessed at an attack of god............
almost the same thing

Offline Home Alone

Ah, well in that case, the Sectioning makes sense.

Offline HarryZZ

Looking at the pictures, if I were in that situation, escaping from a brothel naked in broad daylight while people stood staring and taking pictures, I' have lowered myself from the ledge, once you've lowered yourself down and hanging off it can't be more than a 5 or 6 foot drop. It's not something I'd want to do regularly, but under the circumstances I'd risk a sprained ankle.

Offline bhudda

dog? I guessed at an attack of god............
almost the same thing

Nonsense ... its exactly the opposite

Offline GreyDave

Nonsense ... its exactly the opposite

:hi:  Yeah but you might have caught something on way down.... I `ll re pharse that something might have got snatched off..   I`ll try again you might have lost a tool on way down :D :D

Some thing might have got suck... :cool: :cool: :cool:

oldjas1975

M'lud the defence rests..