Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Amour West; Outcall  (Read 1314 times)

Upper Brunei

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall, £140.

Had my eye on Lydia for quite a while after admiring her contributions to UKE.
After exchanging a few messages I was able to make the booking with her directly on UKE with no problems at all. Well I say no problems, she asked me to confirm by text on the day before 10am, but in an unusual move I managed to sleep in till well after 11. Cue a frantic message to see if the booking was still available and fortunately it was.
Panic over, I waited for her arrival and she was bang on time, virtually to the second. Now anyone who has viewed her profile or her UKE media will have a good idea of what to expect as her pictures are 100% accurate. Well, maybe 99% as she's even more attractive in person. She's best described as 'voluptuous'. She has a magnificent curvy figure adorned with some very impressive body art, long red hair, a cheeky smile and beautiful doe eyes.
I normally think of myself as reasonably cool and serious during bookings but I spent my whole time with Lydia grinning like  big daft kid.
After she stripped to her underwear we had a prolonged period of kissing, really good DFK, a major turn on for me. At some stage in this snogfest my clothes disappeared and Lydia's phenomenal breasts came out to play.
I'm a breast man. No two ways about it. Lydia's are amongst the very best I've ever seen. Huge. And, as it turns out, quite ticklish. About the only time we stopped kissing was when she had to let out a little giggle. She's very ticklish in all sort of places.
She moved on to OWO which was superb and almost caused me to end things there and then. I stopped her, we kissed some more and then I went down for a bit of RO which she recieved with a big grin on her face and regular giggles whenever I hit a tickly bit.
After more kissing she returned to OWO then suggested it was time for a fuck. I readily agreed and she performed a little more OWO before putting on the condom. And then I went off.
Which was a shame as I really wanted to see her riding me but the whole time had been so steamy and passionate and her OWO was so good I couldn't help myself.
Often when the action stops you'll get a bit of disintereted small talk before a girl starts getting dressed and heads for the door. Not here though, Lydia cleaned me up (quite a sensual experience in itself!) before cuddling up in a very natural and intimate way, chatting, kissing and stroking my drained body. She stayed a good 10 to 15 minutes over time before leaving me grinning like an idiot, having been well and truly Lydia'd.

This was easily the best first punt I've had for ages. I will definately see her again as a matter of urgency. There's (fortunately/unfortunately) still an awful lot left to do!

Offline CELICA GT

Great review and a great time you had, really impressed with her attitude especially after the main event, the only reason I haven't booked her is in UKE chat she seems to dislike any facial hair, I have a goaty type which my OH loves so it ain't coming off. I think I should contact her and see how she feels on this and if OK I will book her.  :drinks:

Upper Brunei

Great review and a great time you had, really impressed with her attitude especially after the main event, the only reason I haven't booked her is in UKE chat she seems to dislike any facial hair, I have a goaty type which my OH loves so it ain't coming off. I think I should contact her and see how she feels on this and if OK I will book her.  :drinks:
I'd definitely ask her. She really impressed me in every department.
Best discovery for ages!

Offline DAlpine1980

I thought she does like it? Sure I read that somewhere on the beards thread in UKE

Offline threechilliman

Let us know her thoughts.

tcm

Offline Whattacrock

There's a discussion about beards on the amour agency forum asking about beards and seems to says she quite likes them