Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Urban Massage  (Read 3648 times)

Offline earlgreyman

Anyone ever tried this Urban Massage service before? I've seen it advertised on London's tube, and have an app to book your therapist.....looks to be all above board :cool: but one's mind does wonder..... :D

Offline sonyvaio

I've used several of the "reputable" places before ,  might even have used urban massage.

I find that its all about your attitude, and in 9/10 times you'll find that more can be offered - but then sometimes not knowing is part of the fun!

LL

I thought I read Turban massage. :lol:
What would that be like - performed by a seikh in full head-gear.

Offline Londonsam380

I'm thinking about giving them a go. I doubt anything extra is on offer but as mentioned above not knowing is a huge part of the fun.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone ever tried this Urban Massage service before? I've seen it advertised on London's tube, and have an app to book your therapist.....looks to be all above board :cool: but one's mind does wonder..... :D

In my experience, most things preceded with the word 'urban' tend to be a pile of shit...

think:
Urban 4x4s
Urban Outfitters
Urban.....well, i can't think of another (leaving out the obvious Urban Massage - but i dont have experience of them).
not being able to think of another, to me that means they're all shit enough to be forgotten or other people have realised that anything with the name urban will be shit!

Offline sam94dave

Yes they do extras, both male and female.
They say that they keeep it’s very professional but no, the therapists do charge a lot for extra serivices

Online stampjones

They say that they keeep it’s very professional but no, the therapists do charge a lot for extra serivices
A bit more info would be good mate?
Describe the encounter, girl, cost, services etc
Cheers

Offline MajorPayne

Does not sound vfm

Offline Lorachoop

having used them a couple of times, no extras were possible. very good massage though which is what I was after

Offline UrbanPunter

I wonder if my user name would qualify for a discount....