Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma Peppa Belarusian Fuck Doll Earls Court  (Read 3994 times)

Modelduos

:kiss:

PROLOGUE
Been an expensive weekend
But meh there was a proverbial itch I needed to scratch
Saw this profile pop up
External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Agency handled comms request last night and confirm this morning

BIRD
Just as appealing as her photos
Petite size 4 but actually with shapely bum and suckable tits
Lovely frame
And hair
Delicate facial features 10/10

SERVICE
She wanted to kiss
I didn’t stick my tongue down her throat
But it was sensual
She doesn’t like receiving oral
But she sucks dick great
Looking u in the eyes
I’m normally calling the shots
But she knew what she wanted
Climbed aboard
Rode me with nice rhythm
She definitely enjoyed it
Which is like 1/10 punts for me
She said ‘I want u on top’
Ok...miss was nice
She’s very tight and I’m only a medium
I then took control
Got her in my favourite position
Which is a spoon variant
She’s on her back and I’m sideways
Got in nice and deep
Locked in if u like
Then spoons
I’m 99% she was genuinely loving it
Her tits are very sqeezeable
And suckable
Then she says ‘I want doggy’
She’s petite and i’m 5ft10 so her on the side of the bed and me standing was doable
Tried various variants of this
Again she had great rhythm and was taking it deep
She’s light enough that u can manouruve her easily if u fit
Sort of had her floating on my cock with my arms lifting her via her hips
Had enough so asked her to finish me by hand and mouth
She was staring into my eyes

Again people will baulk at the price but I doubt she’s whorred much before if at all

RATE
£250/hr
 :dash:

PLACE
Trebovir Rd Known To Us

SUMMARY
10/10 Bird 10/10 Punt  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:28:08 pm by Modelduos »

Offline king tarzan

Has a large head for a small body frame..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Modelduos

Has a large head for a small body frame..
Nah she’s in proportion if u like petite she’s prolly the one mate

Modelduos

Prolly representative of head body ratio she’s no Frank Sidebottom

DylanPerry

Been looking for a Russian WG.
She looks good.

Never come across this agency before...do you use them regularly OP? Good, reliable?

Offline king tarzan

Lots of Russian influx in central London. ..
I certainly am enjoying and certainly not complaining. .

Rivals for Brazilian / Romanian super honeys...👅👅👅

Modelduos

Lots of Russian influx in central London. ..
I certainly am enjoying and certainly not complaining. .

Rivals for Brazilian / Romanian super honeys...👅👅👅

Yeh Diva
Babylon
Barracuda
Hot Collection
Admiral

See Mine And King Tarzans Recent Reviews For Best New Birds

At 250 She’s My Current Fav

Other Choice Would Be Tarzan’s Fav Molly If U Wanna Eat Pussy

Or Antonina/anya If u wanna CIM but you’ll play 300 plus

Modelduos

Sorry was replying to other chap and yeh flow of honeys is good atm
Best one I saw was called Erin
Start of year
Waiting for her to return
 :rose:

Modelduos

Never done a Brazilian, Slavics> Roms For Me

Offline king tarzan

Never done a Brazilian, Slavics> Roms For Me

I am sure Russians are Slavic?

Modelduos

Yes as I understand it
So the beauts I have met are
Russian
Ukrainian
Belarus
Region
 :thumbsup:

DylanPerry

I love the Slavs, both in the civvy world and punting world. East Slavs (Russians included) are rare as WGs in London I found, but glad to hear that may be changing.
Will have a look through both of your other reviews later  :thumbsup:

Modelduos

Always presumed Slavics was like old Russia or Yugoslavia
As opposed to Romania/ Lithuania types

Every Romanian I Have Seen Seems To Be On Autopilot

Also I Prefer The Look Of The Ones We Have Recently Reviewed

:hi:

Modelduos

I love the Slavs, both in the civvy world and punting world. East Slavs (Russians included) are rare as WGs in London I found, but glad to hear that may be changing.
Will have a look through both of your other reviews later  :thumbsup:
Agreed it’s a different class for me

Modelduos

Sorry was replying to other chap and yeh flow of honeys is good atm
Best one I saw was called Erin
Start of year
Waiting for her to return
 :rose:

DylanPerry

Always presumed Slavics was like old Russia or Yugoslavia
As opposed to Romania/ Lithuania types

Every Romanian I Have Seen Seems To Be On Autopilot

Also I Prefer The Look Of The Ones We Have Recently Reviewed

Yes off the top of my head, Slavs (officially anyway) are those from the nations that succeeded Yugoslavia, plus Russia, Ukraine, Belarus (collectively what I referred to as the rare East Slavs...and you also happened to mention as having the beauts!)...Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, and ...I may have forgotten a few others.

Maybe the lack of East Slav WGs is due to not having completely liquid borders with the EU. Those who are of status to travel fluidly, have money and thus aren't WGs. lol

Romanians, Lithuanians, Hungarians and Romanians, to name a few nationalities with a considerable amount of WGs in London...are NOT considered Slavic.

Yes there is a culture of poor, or at least mechanical, attitudes when it comes to Romanian WGs. I gave up seeing them a long time ago, although I did have a number of positive experiences with ones that bucked the trend.

DylanPerry

How does hot collection work? It's an independent agency? Reliable?
Erin looks good but these two caught my eye underneath...I always did prefer dark hair:

Offline king tarzan

All these hotties appear in several agencies. .
LL PUNTING pointed this out that is been like that for many years..

Modelduos

Yeh agencies like a concierge for shags  :dance:

Modelduos

Yes off the top of my head, Slavs (officially anyway) are those from the nations that succeeded Yugoslavia, plus Russia, Ukraine, Belarus (collectively what I referred to as the rare East Slavs...and you also happened to mention as having the beauts!)...Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, and ...I may have forgotten a few others.

Maybe the lack of East Slav WGs is due to not having completely liquid borders with the EU. Those who are of status to travel fluidly, have money and thus aren't WGs. lol

Romanians, Lithuanians, Hungarians and Romanians, to name a few nationalities with a considerable amount of WGs in London...are NOT considered Slavic.

Yes there is a culture of poor, or at least mechanical, attitudes when it comes to Romanian WGs. I gave up seeing them a long time ago, although I did have a number of positive experiences with ones that bucked the trend.

Offline BillGoldberg

Now that's a proverbial fuckdoll if I ever saw one!

Nice review 👌

Modelduos

Now that's a proverbial fuckdoll if I ever saw one!

Nice review 👌

Thanks mate have admired your username and niche reviewing for a while now

Who’s next...

;-)

Modelduos

How does hot collection work? It's an independent agency? Reliable?
Erin looks good but these two caught my eye underneath...I always did prefer dark hair:

Yeh my only issue with those two is I think they may be closer to 30 than 20 and more of your seasoned SP; I have seen some raven haired beauties recently but due to the high turnover most not around atm, you have me an idea for a topic thread...

DylanPerry

Yeh my only issue with those two is I think they may be closer to 30 than 20 and more of your seasoned SP; I have seen some raven haired beauties recently but due to the high turnover most not around atm, you have me an idea for a topic thread...

I get what you mean. The first one for sure.

So you try and catch them young and fresh? A man of my mind.

SlamBoy

I getting a bit suspicious of this OP.

(1) Joined only 10 days ago.

(2) 8 reviews in three days.

(3) All expensive agencies.

Looks like on of these reviewers for hire if you ask me.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Modelduos

Yawn, so I guess I’m hired by all the London agencies ok

Modelduos

Yeah early 20s models

SlamBoy

Yawn, so I guess I’m hired by all the London agencies ok

Yawn all you want. Your reviewing style and behaviour patterns are quite obvious. The laddish style is poor camouflage. We've seen it all before on UKP. You always get found out in the end. I don't think you're genuine. Agencies do hire people to write fake reviews. I think you're one of them.

Registered 10 days ago. Posted 8 reviews for agencies in 3 days.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Modelduos

I’ve been lurking on here for a couple of years I don’t care tbh. I wanted to give something back but I’m not sure why cos it was only YLF, who again I’m accused of being, who I inspired me to punting perfection. Meh. If admin wants to ban me and if you chaps can’t take knowing how the other half punt no worries boss...

SlamBoy

I’ve been lurking on here for a couple of years I don’t care tbh. I wanted to give something back but I’m not sure why cos it was only YLF, who again I’m accused of being, who I inspired me to punting perfection. Meh. If admin wants to ban me and if you chaps can’t take knowing how the other half punt no worries boss...

(1)  You've been lurking on here for a couple of years have you? So why does your registration state you only joined on August 30, 2018 - BUSTED.

(2) Getting a bit defensive with the "if you chaps can’t take knowing how the other half punt no worries boss..." aren't you? There are plenty of punters on here who punt agency girls. You are not the laddish high-roller your style is pretending that you are. You haven't really researched this forum and the demographic of punters on here before you parachuted yourself in to tell everyone about these amazing agencies (that we all know). It is obvious you are not genuine, for the reasons I've stated above.

Modelduos

(1)  You've been lurking on here for a couple of years have you? So why does your registration state you only joined on August 30, 2018 - BUSTED.

(2) Getting a bit defensive with the "if you chaps can’t take knowing how the other half punt no worries boss..." aren't you? There are plenty of punters on here who punt agency girls. You are not the laddish high-roller your style is pretending that you are. You haven't really researched this forum and the demographic of punters on here before you parachuted yourself in to tell everyone about these amazing agencies (that we all know). It is obvious you are not genuine, for the reasons I've stated above.

Meh

Offline BanksRobin

I have a preference for London agency punts so I have been reading the recent reviews from Modelduous and like him I am a recent contributor though I've also been lurking a while. I actually find these reviews quite useful because when I read them I don't feel like I want to part with £250+ for limited services.
I don't know if he is hired by the agency to write reviews but if he is I don't know how successful this is at promoting the new batch of Russians at £250ph. The girls are far better than anything on AdultWork looks wise (based on my experiences) but I need a bit more if I'm going to spunk £250 on a Russian hottie.

I'm currently assessing who my next ones will be - review will follow when I strike :D
Today I tried unsuccessfuly to book: Amanda @ Top Secret, Olivia @Top Secret, Merlot @ Admiral - couldn't get the time slot I wanted even though I called 3-4 hours in advance.

Offline Chorley

All these hotties appear in several agencies. .
LL PUNTING pointed this out that is been like that for many years..
A lot of the Thai WG's in London do the same. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:17:27 pm by Chorley »

Offline king tarzan

A lot of the Thai WG's in London do the same. :hi:

i don't find orientals that attractive.. barely a few if that...

Offline Chorley

i don't find orientals that attractive.. barely a few if that...
Fair enough. Just explaining the similarities in how the agencies work.  :hi:

Modelduos

Offline king tarzan

Fair enough. Just explaining the similarities in how the agencies work.  :hi:

I know what you mean as a friend of mine loves to shag orientals, he surfs many agency websites for them.

Offline boardyhell

i used to punt agency girls years ago including the agencies named
agency girls are normally reviewed on another pay site ,not too many adult work girls are reviewed on this site and vice versa
it is unusual for a punter just to review agency girls on this site
however i was quizzed when i joined this site ,it goes with the territory

Offline anotherwoody69

I too am a member of another pay site, and would agree with Boardy about the different types of reviews, girls (agency / AW) and price points between the two.

However, the OP does strike a cord of familiarity with me, and I was going to mention YLF slightly before the name cropped up.

For me the reviews just don't read right, the reviews are just too similar in subtext and something feels off.
I would perhaps be less suspicious if somebody said here's some reviews from the last 12 months. Agency girls being what they are, more than half would be missing now. But this type of punting run, and all recent?

Also "lurking a while" and only recently joined? You've either slipped up there OP or had a previous account. Perhaps you'd like to share your previous member name?

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but something just doesn't pass the sniff test.
And if I am wrong, some advice OP. Stop being a prick and giving it the large with your comments to the membership. You're not the only one who if they wanted too could drop serious chunks of change on this hobby, however some either do and don't brag or just keep some things to themselves.

DylanPerry

To be fair you can, or at least could lurk on this site without being a member.
I know as I used to do it (some pics among other things are/were hidden, if I remember correctly).
So yeah, his timeline does add up. Could have been a non-login lurker (as was I) until admin tightened up with certain things etc basically encouraging sign up and login.
So OP hasn't necessarily slipped up there. As for other questions, I'll leave it to him.

Modelduos

I too am a member of another pay site, and would agree with Boardy about the different types of reviews, girls (agency / AW) and price points between the two.

However, the OP does strike a cord of familiarity with me, and I was going to mention YLF slightly before the name cropped up.

For me the reviews just don't read right, the reviews are just too similar in subtext and something feels off.
I would perhaps be less suspicious if somebody said here's some reviews from the last 12 months. Agency girls being what they are, more than half would be missing now. But this type of punting run, and all recent?

Also "lurking a while" and only recently joined? You've either slipped up there OP or had a previous account. Perhaps you'd like to share your previous member name?

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but something just doesn't pass the sniff test.
And if I am wrong, some advice OP. Stop being a prick and giving it the large with your comments to the membership. You're not the only one who if they wanted too could drop serious chunks of change on this hobby, however some either do and don't brag or just keep some things to themselves.

Yawn

Your drivel betrays your intellect

That’s fine I’m not doing any more reviews

I make it clear some of these reviews are recent and some from a few weeks ago

I spent a grand on punts within the last 24 hrs

It is what it is

And I’m the one who mentioned YLF

Some dum dum called him YBH or something

If I was new how would I know who he was

Tbh he brightened this place up

Oh but of course I’m him

So I would say that

Not doing any more reviews so admin may as well ban me

And if I give u another profile name then he will do

Also do u dum dums not realise that over the last couple of years joe public has been able to access this site

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:27:03 pm by Modelduos »

Modelduos

To be fair you can, or at least could lurk on this site without being a member.
I know as I used to do it (some pics among other things are/were hidden, if I remember correctly).
So yeah, his timeline does add up. Could have been a non-login lurker (as was I) until admin tightened up with certain things etc basically encouraging sign up and login.
So OP hasn't necessarily slipped up there. As for other questions, I'll leave it to him.

You get it mate

Wanted to give something back

Maybe I have to u and Tarzan

But otherwise prolly pointless

I’ve recounted on another thread

Started punting in 2016

Found this site and adultwork

Got disillusioned with crappy punts

Once asked a question about elite punting and got the expected response

But I knew there was something better

And sure you have to pay for it

But I found it

Meh

Offline anotherwoody69

Irrespective of what the outcome of the reviews may or may not be, you've sealed it for me:

"I spent a grand on punts within the last 24 hrs"

I'd refer you to the thread in Off topic, aptly styled "cunts". I think it sums your attitude to the membership quite well.

SlamBoy

Irrespective of what the outcome of the reviews may or may not be, you've sealed it for me:

"I spent a grand on punts within the last 24 hrs"

I'd refer you to the thread in Off topic, aptly styled "cunts". I think it sums your attitude to the membership quite well.

Offline LLPunting

The vast majority of the commentary on this site is for the sub-200 market.  Sure there are some high rollers who quietly live it large with the pricier, premium SPs but they for the most part don't partake in the blather here very often.

Interesting marketing move for OP to come storming in and promote girls in the 250+ calibre bracket given the vocal demo here.

I may not like his review style but he's a plausible, moneyed up playah enjoying the fruits of his labours (wonder if he's got a strap and has a mate with a machete?)

If he is running a scam for the agencies then I'm sure we'll have some bigger, silent fish suddenly announcing their findings about the SPs he's mentioned.

If I could I'd order up all his positives for an overnight party and offer a lottery for 3 of you grimy buggers to come test drive them at a set of hotel suites. 2 hrs on, 1 hr off.  3 shifts, each 3-somes or 1-1 chains.

Stortford

Offline Clipit

Ladies........

Once we have all finished bitching at each other like little shits in the playground, why doesn’t someone else go and see her and report back. Easiest way to yes. If I was based in London I would help, but let’s try to keep this constructive criticism. 

Modelduos

The vast majority of the commentary on this site is for the sub-200 market.  Sure there are some high rollers who quietly live it large with the pricier, premium SPs but they for the most part don't partake in the blather here very often.

Interesting marketing move for OP to come storming in and promote girls in the 250+ calibre bracket given the vocal demo here.

I may not like his review style but he's a plausible, moneyed up playah enjoying the fruits of his labours (wonder if he's got a strap and has a mate with a machete?)

If he is running a scam for the agencies then I'm sure we'll have some bigger, silent fish suddenly announcing their findings about the SPs he's mentioned.

If I could I'd order up all his positives for an overnight party and offer a lottery for 3 of you grimy buggers to come test drive them at a set of hotel suites. 2 hrs on, 1 hr off.  3 shifts, each 3-somes or 1-1 chains.

:drinks:

What I can do is review the cloisters birds I have seen and who are active or soon to be active, I’ll leave the elite reviews for a bit until there is a need for it

Offline LLPunting

:drinks:

What I can do is review the cloisters birds I have seen and who are active or soon to be active, I’ll leave the elite reviews for a bit until there is a need for it

Who can you review the "soon to be active"?  Bit of a slip there...