Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Hot Baby  (Read 1394 times)

diamond_dawg

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Monica+Hot+Baby

Saw Monica yesterday for 1 hour at a new build flat off the High St in Palmers Green. Decided to take the plunge after seeing the review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113013.msg1311280#msg1311280) despite the doubts cast abot the review.

Appearance: Very attractive girl. About 5'5, long black hair, great body, lovely pert breasts. Would guess about 20 or 21 years old.

Services received: FK (not DFK), OWO, ball licking, sex in mish, cowgirl and doggy finished with CIM.

Although she did everything I wanted, she was quite detached and I had to, what felt like, coerce her to do things, which is not what you want. She had strong smokers breath, and as a non-smoker I hated this. From the 30 minute point onwards she kept checking her watch to see how much time was left. I had gone there to do anal and did check at the beginning if this was ok, which she confirmed. However because she was so tight I decided not to indulge.

Clearly she is very inexperienced. I did try engaging her in chit chat throughout to relax her but to no avail. Am in 2 minds as to whether this should be a negative or neutral but I think on balance negative. Thought she did everything stated, I can't say that I enjoyed myself.

Was in and out in 55 minutes.

Offline FCB

Thank you for reviewing

Hidden Image/Members Only

+447704254663
Town:   Palmers Green
County:   Enfield
Region:   London
Nationality:   Bulgarian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   26244
Last Login:   Today
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:05:45 pm by FCB »

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. What a pity..she looks good. How was the OWO and kissing ? Was her pussy tight ? when someone does anal I usually suspect if the pussy will be tight at all.

jacktdan1

Saw Monica at her new apartment too; ive seen her a few times now. Was the first time id had a negative experience with her, she was texting during my time, no DFK and wanted to end the session atleast 15/20 mins before the hour which i paid for. She can be hard to coverse with due to language barrier and it was more awkward than usual as theres no TV in her room anymore. Also I saw the next client waiting at the door downstairs on my way out so really not sure if she showered after me as she had put her dress back on which she greeted me in. Shame as I enjoyed her service before, not sure if il go back, especially as she is further away now.

Offline stuart.

Whenever i text this girl, she never replied lol

do any of you guys get the pleasure to give her a facial?

if she does this service, i would love to see her

Offline PLeisure

Saw Monica at her new apartment too; ive seen her a few times now. Was the first time id had a negative experience with her, she was texting during my time, no DFK and wanted to end the session atleast 15/20 mins before the hour which i paid for. She can be hard to coverse with due to language barrier and it was more awkward than usual as theres no TV in her room anymore. Also I saw the next client waiting at the door downstairs on my way out so really not sure if she showered after me as she had put her dress back on which she greeted me in. Shame as I enjoyed her service before, not sure if il go back, especially as she is further away now.
Jack, it's better if you post your own review rather than tack a comment on somebody else's - this way, we get a better overall view of each WG's service. I know that I'd be interested in the thoughts of someone who's seen this girl a couple of times  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

OP, thanks for the review... have been keen to see her and she's currently working more centrally again - but will now hold off. Thanks for the intel  :thumbsup: