Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Banbury any recommendations for a punter on foot/public transport?  (Read 2768 times)

a10

Stuck in Banbury without my car as it's in the garage. Any good SPs I could get to on foot or bus/taxi (without spending a fortune!) in the mood with time to burn.

20 - 35, slim, big tits preferred, OWO a must PSE a bonus.

Any heads up would be appreciated guys!  :drinks:

Offline socks

Stuck in Banbury without my car as it's in the garage. Any good SPs I could get to on foot or bus/taxi (without spending a fortune!) in the mood with time to burn.

20 - 35, slim, big tits preferred, OWO a must PSE a bonus.

Any heads up would be appreciated guys!  :drinks:
That is very bad luck to be stuck in Banbury while Amazing Sophie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is away in the USA having her tits made even bigger!! Especially as she is that age range, slim, fucking huge tits, does OWO and PSE!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

virgil

That was a big ask though, lots of specs listed, instant info and Banbury pretty sparse for WGs at the best of times.

a10

That was a big ask though, lots of specs listed, instant info and Banbury pretty sparse for WGs at the best of times.

I know, I know  :blush:

It was a long shot I agree, but you never know what could've come up. In the end I waited for the car to be ready and went to see BustyBlondeHoney (Tiffany Kingston) in South Mimms instead!

ATMIV

Not had the pleasure but good on you mate!

It always seems to be the case, time available to punt, money to punt with but no one to punt with! Very frustrating!!!

Been there and have a tee shirt but pleased you ended up doing what we are on this site to do!

Regards A