Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Lucy  (Read 2249 times)

ziubziauk

Ok. So this is my first review so go easy on me lads. I've never thought about reviewing a girl before but Lucy did a stella job so thought the least I could do was give her a shout in the hope she sticks around Birmingham in the future as she's on my regular list.

So. I booked Lucy through the AW system, she called me to confirm the booking along with location details. She has an apartment off Broad St. Plenty of parking locally so that wasn't an issue. I called and was buzzed up. The apartment was clean, I was offered a Shower which I gladly accepted as i'd just come from work. I came out of the shower to find Lucy in her bra and pants sitting on the edge of the bed. good god, We started with some kissing I explored every inch of her body and by this time was rock hard she proceeded with OWO which was great, good eye contact and she managed to take my length deep throat which felt great. After a while she mounted me and began to ride me like the wild west god, I had trouble busting off early as we tried a number of positions before I came all over her beautiful breast. Overall one of the best punts I had in the last few years, hence the reason I'm wiring a review which I never have done before.

jcdmj12

I had a punt with her and she didn't offer OWO, which was a surprise.  Never had that happen before (I had a shower when I arrived so couldn't have been that).  Her OW technique was decent, and the rest of the punt was excellent (lots of DFK, didn't rush at all), so I'd still rate it a positive.

Offline bigjim

same here no OWO  :dash: good shag but after the reviews on here I was expecting better  :hi: