Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-rabbit who the fucks paying 100 phh  (Read 1814 times)

Offline BlueRock

External Link/Members Only
Bloody hell I thought £80 for half an hour with her was steep for what you got but it's £100 now. Even in desperado Coventry who's paying that?

Offline jamies

£100 is ridiculous I visited last year paid £150 for the hour, she then wanted an extra £20 for PSE not been back since it was average punt at best

Ming

£100 is ridiculous I visited last year paid £150 for the hour, she then wanted an extra £20 for PSE not been back since it was average punt at best

Jamies, you have been a member since Oct 2016..... maybe you can review this punt to help all?
Comments on threads, whilst helpful, are not reviews and it is the reviews that people most often read when considering a punt.

Ming  :hi:

Offline antony8821

best punt I have ever had, dying to go back. I only paid 80hh plus 20 pse. it was well worth it.

my only issue is i got sacked last time, as my vehicle tracker flagged up at the village hotel with the pub. I tried to say i was at kfc but they didnt believe me

Offline Bigron91

Not worth the cash, and yes I have reviewed  :hi:

Offline The man

£100 is definitely overpriced. Have seen her four times over the years, the last one being about two years ago. Had a couple of great punts early on, her tits are fantastic and both sessions were an hour of good hard shagging. Third meet was after she had her tummy tuck, only half an hour but service had gone downhill, still, tried again for a fourth session, booked an hour thinking of those first good ones, was ok but realised when i came out that i'd only been there 50mins which ruined it for me. Thought never again unless its a plan c and only for a quickie but thats not happening at those prices. Shame as her tits are amazing (for me) and she was so good initally.

Offline shaft10

best punt I have ever had, dying to go back. I only paid 80hh plus 20 pse. it was well worth it.

my only issue is i got sacked last time, as my vehicle tracker flagged up at the village hotel with the pub. I tried to say i was at kfc but they didnt believe me

you got sacked but she was worth it, that is some statement  :D