Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XSexy_Rachelx is she worth a punt or not? Anybody used her before?  (Read 2266 times)

Remodez

Her prices are a bit steep, but she does look like filth. says she's based in Essex. £170 is closer to London prices though. Anybody here had the fortune/misfortune? Doesn't have any reviews on her page, however she is an 'Adultwork finest performer' if that means anything.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

In future you might find this useful....

How to do an Adultwork profile search in UKpunting (using the AW profile ID number).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

Remodez

Okay thanks for those tips. The thread discussing her is only two people though. I just wondered if any others here had met her recently (within last year or so) as any info about her quality of service is vague to say the least.

SaneOnes

£170 per hour charged for very limited options of services from a prossie who is not much of a looker. Go with your guts. Personally, I'd steer clear.

Offline uutarn

I'd tap it if she had cheaper rates.

Offline Students Notebook

£170 per hour charged for very limited options of services from a prossie who is not much of a looker. Go with your guts. Personally, I'd steer clear.

I think she looks lovely.

Just the tonic I need after a very nasty cold that I've had for the past 2 weeks. Although, come to think of it, £.170 is a bit high.

S.N.

SaneOnes

Offline Students Notebook

Good for you, RR

OH, I bloody hate that, trying again.

SO, who is this mysterious RR ?

S.N.

Offline lovemachine

I think she looks very hot and would love to see, BUT she does alot of BB in her movies and therefore shes off the hot list.