Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301659 times)

hardshlong

Has anyone had H.E or B2B with Lisa at compton ?
Whenever i have been on the occasions that i have seen her she starts the massage then swaps with another girl.
is it worth booking an appointment specifically with her ?

ffeet

Always happy to be proved wrong but I don't think you will get B2B from Lisa.
I've had a FBSM with HE off her a few times but that's as far as it has gone.

I get the feeling that because she is the Manager she feels she has to be dressed at all times in case she has to be called out.
I'd love to get her on my own though. :D

cottontown

Has anyone else experienced Linda from Worcester St?

I've been to Worcester St three times in the last few months. Never saw the same girl twice, and each time the girl told me they were moving on somewhere else at the end of the week/month. It's that kind of place. Don't think you're likely to see the same girl again unless you are very lucky.

Offline Oooops

Always happy to be proved wrong but I don't think you will get B2B from Lisa.
I've had a FBSM with HE off her a few times but that's as far as it has gone.

I get the feeling that because she is the Manager she feels she has to be dressed at all times in case she has to be called out.
I'd love to get her on my own though. :D
+1, excellent massage for someone who's 50+ when she's on form but she keeps her kit on. Well worth £60 with HE. If it's more than an hour she appears to swop but Jennifer there, not as good on massage but will do B2B and a slightly better HE.

blupunt

I've just got back from Worcester St. It was really quite comfortable and sensual there. Linda provided the services. Very friendly, great massage, allows touching but no finger. B2B wasn't great but still had a decent, petite body. HE was pretty good too! Stroked and teased my jewels whilst I was face down. Has anyone else experienced Linda from Worcester St?

So did Linda strip off then? Only time I've been I got a girl that kept her leggings on and b2b was just a quick rub over my chest with her tits. I'd be tempted to go back and have a look at Linda if she shows more flesh.

Offline Goose_1987

So did Linda strip off then? Only time I've been I got a girl that kept her leggings on and b2b was just a quick rub over my chest with her tits. I'd be tempted to go back and have a look at Linda if she shows more flesh.

Yeah, Linda stripped off, Everything. She massaged me B2B, asked me to turn over and lay on top of me. Rubbed her body against mine with oil, allowed me to stroke and touch her then she climbed off, finished me off with HJ. She cleaned me up and even gave me a hug as I left! Haha! I'm tempted to go back next week but may try and catch the other lady? I don't know her name though? Lol!

wolves87

My usual punting place over last year or so as been Chinese massage Compton, however it was closed for a month apparently due to new year celebrations. I was a bit reluctant to go else where, I am a bit of a nectar card type bloke. Loyal, found last Friday I needed relief shall we say, went to Worcester street wolves. So pleased with decision young girl very welcoming and seemed reluctant to go further than a nice massage until I turned over and pointed at the lad standing up, she smiled said hr 20 I said anything else 40 full naked b2b, she came alive and wow lovely body nice tits and my fingers explored her body into her wet pussy very accomodating, she did all I asked and finished me very enthusiasticically, a very good hour spent with this lady, so I have had a bad week at work, decided to go again today, was another great experience. Not same girl but very enjoyable,she gave me a great massage very firm and used her hands expertly, kneeding in the right areas,then after the firmness a nice bit of scratch and tickle with nails and reached under, got him going, 40 b2b was discussed, fully naked and undressed and started to touch me, I was all over her great big erect nipples,  liked them sucked, great nipples wow, got my fingers inside her and was sliding them between her lips, then after a good 5 mins she said don't push right in am on period, by this time had enjoyed her enough to finish, she made me cum,  then a great firm head massage and hand massage as requested, so overall think Compton may well be thing of the past, however have taken note of other reviews on here the girls are quite transient so we will see

Offline vision2014

Ive seen lisa compton twice now both times she stayed the whole time with me she only does HE nothing else 

I asked her for a 4 hand last time i went and she loved it said it was her first time doing a 4 hand it was a really good the other girl who joined us really went to town and lisa loved watching what she did

Dodo

My usual punting place over last year or so as been Chinese massage Compton, however it was closed for a month apparently due to new year celebrations. I was a bit reluctant to go else where, I am a bit of a nectar card type bloke. Loyal, found last Friday I needed relief shall we say, went to Worcester street wolves. So pleased with decision young girl very welcoming and seemed reluctant to go further than a nice massage until I turned over and pointed at the lad standing up, she smiled said hr 20 I said anything else 40 full naked b2b, she came alive and wow lovely body nice tits and my fingers explored her body into her wet pussy very accomodating, she did all I asked and finished me very enthusiasticically, a very good hour spent with this lady, so I have had a bad week at work, decided to go again today, was another great experience. Not same girl but very enjoyable,she gave me a great massage very firm and used her hands expertly, kneeding in the right areas,then after the firmness a nice bit of scratch and tickle with nails and reached under, got him going, 40 b2b was discussed, fully naked and undressed and started to touch me, I was all over her great big erect nipples,  liked them sucked, great nipples wow, got my fingers inside her and was sliding them between her lips, then after a good 5 mins she said don't push right in am on period, by this time had enjoyed her enough to finish, she made me cum,  then a great firm head massage and hand massage as requested, so overall think Compton may well be thing of the past, however have taken note of other reviews on here the girls are quite transient so we will see
How much for the hour then £40 plus ??
Do you have a link save me going back on the thread.......Ta

smithie1000

Bit far away from me but I just want to go, can you give me a link please.  :hi:

wolves87

It's was 40 standard for the hours massage and a further 40 for the b2b hr,

not sure about link to place, I typed in Chinese massage Wolverhampton it came up as worcestor street wolves on Google,  it has been reviewed on here quite a few times, the phone number is

07478 205 550

Offline Oooops

It's just the Worcester St place. They would appear to have upped their game slightly.
External Link/Members Only

Offline jax7076

Hi Guys, not been on here in a while, got a few more names for you if you are interested:

Hotcandy - Telford - 07498845350 - English definitely not a looker but willing to please must be mid 30's - 40 at least. If you need massage and HR at a cheap rate then it may work for you, I will not be going back but it did the job required at the time! Cost £30!! Working times around school time as she has two young kids, bit wired as when I got there I was told go in through the back door and go straight to the bedroom where she was waiting for me.

Carrie - Dudley -  07441 908257 not seen her, but not for lack of trying, she seems to want to communicate by snap chat.

Kate - Kingswingford - 07592137182 - Nice lady wanted to please would say she was around 50.

Been to Compton a few times, it's ok but I feel more comfortable with people I already know and trust, just seems to be a very high turnover.

As for the Tanning rooms had some excellent services there but not really a fan of the Irish lady there (Chris?) do not get me wrong, seem nice and very chatty, but the prices seem to change every time I go!  She does offer a full service there, but I have never taken the option.

I was pleased to see Jessy is back, has she started working again, would love to see her again!!

As for Bridget (Tiger Lilly's) God I miss her, she offered HR and lots of touching but nothing down stairs.......unless I was just unlucky!

wally59

Info required guysbeen to compton quite a few times seen lisa jennifer lilly just wondering if anyone has seen kellie before ?

Frenchy4012

Good news Jessy has found a place and is hoping to be working at the end of this week.

Frenchy4012

Jessy is working from Telford this time, that's good news for me :D :D :D :D

Dellboy

Now come on guys form an orderly queue. .....

Frenchy4012

Now come on guys form an orderly queue. .....

Jessy is taking booking now, opening tomorrow.

ffeet

Is she using the same mobile number Frenchy?
I'm sure I've still got it somewhere.

Frenchy4012

Is she using the same mobile number Frenchy?
I'm sure I've still got it somewhere.

Yes same number m8, I can send you a PM with it if you cant find it.

Frenchy4012

Jessy is now working in Shifnal.

Offline Parsifal

I deleted Jessy's number some time ago as I did not think she was coming back.

Please post her number or PM me

ta

Frenchy4012

I deleted Jessy's number some time ago as I did not think she was coming back.

Please post her number or PM me

ta

I have sent you a PM with her number.

westmidskev

I've missed out on jessy can anyone tell me about her please

Frenchy4012

I've missed out on jessy can anyone tell me about her please

Well worth a visit mate.

Offline Holtender

Haven't been to TR fr some time. Saw Chris once - not really.my thing.

Usually saw jo or Lisa - gutted she has left.

Dellboy

Haven't been to TR fr some time. Saw Chris once - not really.my thing.

Usually saw jo or Lisa - gutted she has left.

? Don't understand what are you asking? No offence but an odd first post?

Offline Holtender

Wasn't asking anything. Merely stating a fact.

I.e. shame Lisa has left as i preferred her massage.

Chris is not my taste at all and i am never sure of Tina.

Looks like I need to check out Compton instead next time i am jn Wolves area.

Serendipity69

Hi, I was thinking about booking an appointment with Coconut Thai Massage in Bilston and was wondering whether  anyone has been? I did call but she said no to extras maybe asking once there will be more fruitful. She advertises on gumtree/vivastreet I know I should post a link but doing this from phone. Thanks in advance.

Offline gavp1984

Hi guys, I am new to the forum.  I walked past the place in Worcester Street but didn't go in. I've never gone to an actual parlour and regretting it now. How do you actually approach the extras situation? I just wouldn't know hoq toask, do you literally just come out with it?
Had many punts but not done this before.

ffeet

Hi guys, I am new to the forum.  I walked past the place in Worcester Street but didn't go in. I've never gone to an actual parlour and regretting it now. How do you actually approach the extras situation? I just wouldn't know hoq toask, do you literally just come out with it?
Had many punts but not done this before.

Yep - you literally just come out with it.

Offline Goose_1987

I'm booked in to see Jessy tonight. Anything she will or won't do? What can I expect from the session?

Dellboy

I'm booked in to see Jessy tonight. Anything she will or won't do? What can I expect from the session?

Would be interested to hear what you think of her. She was one of the best but the game moves on........

Frenchy4012

No full sex off Jessy  m8

Offline Goose_1987

Went to see Jessy tonight and my, She is good looking! As probably most of you know, petite and quite busty considering her size. Wore a thong and bra too! Amazing massage and sensual massage before a very happy ending. Got to feel her up during HE. She told me her age and she really doesn't look it! I will definitely go back again to see her! Her place in Shifnal isn't too bad. It is on the main road into Shifnal, so expect the sound of cars and people talking as they walk by. But very clean and very nice room she has. Probably the best massage and HE I've had and it's the cheapest I've had!

smithie1000

Went to see Jessy tonight and my, She is good looking! As probably most of you know, petite and quite busty considering her size. Wore a thong and bra too! Amazing massage and sensual massage before a very happy ending. Got to feel her up during HE. She told me her age and she really doesn't look it! I will definitely go back again to see her! Her place in Shifnal isn't too bad. It is on the main road into Shifnal, so expect the sound of cars and people talking as they walk by. But very clean and very nice room she has. Probably the best massage and HE I've had and it's the cheapest I've had!
whats she like in the looks/figure department please.

Offline temptation

whats she like in the looks/figure department please.

You actually quoted his post in which he says.........my, She is good looking! As probably most of you know, petite and quite busty considering her size......

:rolleyes:

wolves87

Went to see jessy last week. Used to see her down the lindens tettenhall for massage, before she left for an extended stay in her native country trying to get visa for her daughter. Heard she was back in UK but in a room in shifnal, met up with jessy in what appears to be a beauticians, however it's a side door to a benefits hotel next to beautician, not connected apparently. We spoke and she was her usual self, chatty telling me all about her trip home finding it difficult to get her daughter over etc, I undressed and the massage was good her normal self, nice and light, she got on bed doing her massage using arms legs hands, then she got off and walked round room told me to turn over, I did then she said oh I forgot to give you the sensual massage, I said no prob can do my front instead. She did the light touching and it worked got the blood flowing and she proceeded in giving me hr. However her room is on main road and is quite busy with traffic and people walking past, she was giving me hr but became pre occupied with staring at window and she kept saying she could see someone outside, I found this very off putting and it was very lack lustre, I had missed jessy immensely and when I heard she was back was so looking forward to seeing her, wasn't disappointed as such, just felt she wasn't the same jessy that was down the lindens, maybe I caught her on bad day or she has lost her touch ? Hopefully she is just getting used to new premises, just hoping she hasn't developed the oh they think I am good don't have to try syndrome, cuz she was the best by far before she disappeared

hardshlong

wolves87

benefits hotel ?

Just one of those typical places they put families when they got no houses to give them, not a bad place, just something I notice

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm off to Tanning Rooms later. I've not been for a while so I will report back on how it is post refurb.

Offline jax7076

I went there a few weeks ago, the refurb (if thats what I saw) never affected the massage area, there is just lots of 'stuff' in front of the shop as you enter!!

Offline pocketrocket7

Anyone got a number for Jessy or a link to her ad? Thanks

Dellboy

Went to see jessy last week. Used to see her down the lindens tettenhall for massage, before she left for an extended stay in her native country trying to get visa for her daughter. Heard she was back in UK but in a room in shifnal, met up with jessy in what appears to be a beauticians, however it's a side door to a benefits hotel next to beautician, not connected apparently. We spoke and she was her usual self, chatty telling me all about her trip home finding it difficult to get her daughter over etc, I undressed and the massage was good her normal self, nice and light, she got on bed doing her massage using arms legs hands, then she got off and walked round room told me to turn over, I did then she said oh I forgot to give you the sensual massage, I said no prob can do my front instead. She did the light touching and it worked got the blood flowing and she proceeded in giving me hr. However her room is on main road and is quite busy with traffic and people walking past, she was giving me hr but became pre occupied with staring at window and she kept saying she could see someone outside, I found this very off putting and it was very lack lustre, I had missed jessy immensely and when I heard she was back was so looking forward to seeing her, wasn't disappointed as such, just felt she wasn't the same jessy that was down the lindens, maybe I caught her on bad day or she has lost her touch ? Hopefully she is just getting used to new premises, just hoping she hasn't developed the oh they think I am good don't have to try syndrome, cuz she was the best by far before she disappeared

This does not seem like the Jessy that we all know and I go back quite a few years.
Has anyone else seen her at this place?

Offline Goose_1987

This does not seem like the Jessy that we all know and I go back quite a few years.

Yeah, see my post about 4-5 posts ago? I had an amazing massage with her last night! Definitely worth the money and would go again for sure!

wolves87

It's not the jessy I know and love, a veteran of probably 15 previous visits. she was pre occupied maybe due to circumstances with her daughter trying to get visa . I wouldn't take .my post as a review, I just felt a bit disappointed after not seeing her for such a long time. Hopefully it was a one off bad day for her 

Frenchy4012

It's not the jessy I know and love, a veteran of probably 15 previous visits. she was pre occupied maybe due to circumstances with her daughter trying to get visa . I wouldn't take .my post as a review, I just felt a bit disappointed after not seeing her for such a long time. Hopefully it was a one off bad day for her

+1

nightrider.1234

Has anyone seen the Mature lady advertising massage near newcross hospital. Don't think the link will work.

Paul

I met her last year and she offers full personal but the disappointing thing is she doesn't do much kissing just a little pecks on your lips and she does not do owo but she is a very attractive woman curvy but not fat and her titts are to die for and also she only does half an hour booking

nightrider.1234

Has anybody been to this place before or is planning on going?

Also I know on the ad it says No happy endings, No perverts and No time wasters but the thing is the same kind of thing is mentioned on the compton road and worcester street massage places and they do offer hand relief's but she could be just hiding it
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:27:05 pm by nightrider.1234 »