Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful MFF threesone with If_And_When (Grace and Viv) Swansea / Neath  (Read 1373 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7309512) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline AndyHandy

I infrequently punt and when I do, its always short notice. I was at a loose end the other Saturday so looked up my Swansea HL and those avalable. The thought of a MFF meet had interested me for a while, yet understandably struggled organising with independents on short notice. If_And_When were on my hotlist but unavailable on prior attempts.  Today I was lucky!

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £300

Comm
All good, clear and by text. I kicked off a text early afternoon asking about availability that evening. Withing a few minutes we had everything arranged for 7pm that evening.
Was initially given post code for the main street and told to message for exact locations once there.
I messaged at 6.45 and was given the location but asked to delay.

Private home in the Skewen area of Neath. Set half way down a quiet road. I parked round the corner and walked the rest. It felt discreet enough.
The girls had recently moved from Bridgent and were still getting settled in.

The Girl(s)
Two very different characters and looks. Both playful and fun.
Grace - Brunette, naturallly pritty, girl next door vibes with a playful streak. Few tattoes which I like, including one across chest, fully shaved. 100% the girl in the profile pictures. Was dressed casually, wearing a sort of playsuit
Viva - Blond, petite bombshell with a similar playful yet naughty look. Wearing leather leggings and black top. Great chest, also sporting large tattoo along with piercings (nipple and clit).

The Meet
I enjoy being submissive and we agreed a playful role play type scenario which leaned into my submissive style.  The girls had invited me to a house party, others were a no show, so the girls would seduce me then use me for their entertainment...
Grace met me at the door with a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek before ushering me into a large kitchen where Viv was waiting. I was attracted to both girls immediately.  Viv came straight over to greet me. We all made the usual small talk about the "party" and their new house while Grace opened the wine I brought. Viv remained at my side being very flirty with wondering hands.  The girls led me to the sofa, the flirting continued as they broke the news that I was the only guest.  Not a moment later I'm being led on a tour of the house to see the big bed.
Once in the bedroom the girls undress me, while warning me about their intentions.  Grace tied my hands behind my back and I'm thrown on the bed. From this point, it's a whirlwind of activity and there no chance I can remember everything. Throughout the girls remained in charge, demanding what they wanted from me and pushing me to perform in one way or another (I wasn't tied up for long), or given a reward of them both looking after me with 2 on 1 oral.  From a services perspective there was lots of DFK, reverse oral, sloppy oral without, both on me at once or solo as the other sat on my face, sex in a variety of positions.
When we eventually finished up, the girls have a very large shower which fitted the three of us as we helped each other clean up, resisting the urge to start again. No impression of clock watching at any time. We did start late, but certainly run over the hour.

Outcome
A very fun and engaging meet. One which I am eager to repeat given the opportunity. The girls had great personality,  amazingly playful and eager to please. Sex was good and we all finished with a smile.

Offline Punting_Mad

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:43:26 am by Punting_Mad »

Offline PMAC123

Assume the 300 price on the AW is for both of them? Quite interesting, haven't seen it done this way before

Offline Takeapunt81

Did the interact with each other or just them on you ?

Online Rothmans

Sounds great! Did you have to change condoms for penetration with each woman?

Offline AndyHandy

Assume the 300 price on the AW is for both of them? Quite interesting, haven't seen it done this way before

Yes, combined. On AW search couples but then look for FF.

Did the interact with each other or just them on you ?

No, they specify no interaction between them. While it would be hot to see, it honestly didn't stand out as missing.

Sounds great! Did you have to change condoms for penetration with each woman?

We used separate but more so due to reverting to oral without, between them.

Online Rothmans

Thanks for confirming. I think I will give them a go myself and report back on here.