Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICIA @ Playmates Leeds  (Read 1167 times)

1968RC

After my 2 negative posts I'm pleased to have a success.....
Been looking at Alicia for a while on their site - she only works 2 half days a week max.
I booked a week in advance and confirmed on the day... Ususal apartment in Leeds near the Armouries.... I was "open minded" after my last punt with this agency....
Knocked on the door and opened by Alicia - WOW .... Tall Amazonian blonde - first impression very good.... Quick peck on the cheek and led into the smallish lounge / kitchen area.....  She wore a tight fitting black dress that showed her fit figure off to perfection....She has one of the best bums i've seen too ..... Chatted for a few minutes and then she said I smelt nice and moved in for a some DFK.... She has an amazing DFK  - her lips are full and felt divine on mine ..... several mins later retired to the bedroom where she pulled he dress off revealing some sexy black underwear...... I stripped off and joined her on the bed for more kissing etc..... hands were everywhere and she moved down and started OWO...... for her age ( 23 as stated ) she certainly knows how a BJ should be done !  her technique ranks as one of the vert best I have received....... I'm quite a big boy yet she managed to take it all to the hilt with no gagging..... Very impressive and felt amazing.......  she carried this on for about 5 mins  ..... i then took control to stop myself bursting !!  Starting kissing her neck , shoulders, chest and those little nipples ...... she seemed to enjoy the attention as her breathing became somewhat rapid..... headed south to taste her........ I opened her legs and became to tease her very slowly...
Tasted divine and I could feel her responding ......... she was definately not faking and after a few minutes she came with gusto ....... very vocal
after a pause on with the condom and moved into Missionary ..... looking down on her with slow movements was divine  .....  didnt last long but felt superb..... 10 mins of further chat and cuddling then jumped in the shower to cool down !  My faith has been restored.....  9/10

Offline a1b2

Nice review.   Very similar to the experience I had with Alicia back in mid 2015.   She was one of the first girls I punted.   Tried to see her again but always had a calendar clash.   But just to let you know she was stating 23years old back in 2015.!!!

Still hot and fit though.   Would love to have another booking with her.