Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy The Famous One. Leeds Pocket Rocket  (Read 995 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

Details
1 hr outcall - £120. July 2017. Early morning.

Prelude
Set up a RB for an early morning outcall and got the usual flurry of unsuitable WGs. Among the replies was Cathy The Famous One who had been on my hotlist so we exchanged phone numbers and arranged the meeting for 9am at my hotel. Fuss-free, refreshing. On the day a flurry of texts including 'at the door'.

Venue
The Queens Hotel. I had been upgraded to a superior room so had an impressively spacious room with a huge bed.

Looks
Pleasant looking 30 something, sandy coloured hair with a very petite/tiny size 4-6 body. Barely B sized boobs with stand-up nipples and skinny hips and legs and a peachy bum.

The Meeting
Cathy breezed in wheeling a hard shell suitcase of clothes, toys etc. This girl meant business. Immediately friendly chatty and kissy. Slightly off the wall, smiley and cheery. She was up for anything. Chatted, kissed and caressed. She was enthusiastic and keen to please. Kissed/caressed down to meaty pussy lips. Unfortunately rather a stale smoke sort of smell /taste. She got wet and moaned as I Inserted a finger into her very tight cunny. Gently inserted another and hunted the G-spot. She moaned and bucked and clenched my head between her legs but I don't think she came. Meantime she was paying attention to my cock with some very skilful owo. Felt really good. Asked if she wanted to try the vibrator she had put out on the bed. Unfortunately the batteries were dead but she used it anyway. On with the condom which she pushed on with her mouth. Started in mish to get the measure of her oh-so-tight pussy and moved to doggy with amazing views of her bum in the air and wet pussy pounded by my cock both POV and in the large mirror behind me. Lots of other positions on the bed, standing and on the chairs. The swivel chair was fun as it was on wheels and we ended up fucking across the room on it. Wanted to end with cim – no problem. Sloppy wet owo with hands caressing my shaft and balls brought me to a great climax. Afterwards we chatted as she got ready to leave. She has a great ‘can do’ attitude and delivers a great service. She also leaves great feedback on AW for everyone?

Summary
I have thought about the rating for this meeting a lot. The prelude and the meeting were all positives. The slight issue of personal hygiene (which has been mentioned in other reports) has to be mentioned but is not a deal-breaker. Maybe just get her to join you in the shower at the start. However she is such an enthusiastic friendly fuck doll that I would definitely see her again.

Would I return?
Yes