Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Bournemouth/Poole massage providers with a window?  (Read 626 times)

Offline jstock

I'm hoping this doesn't fall foul of the 'No new COVID-19 thread' rule...  :unknown:

I've visited couple of massage providers in the Bournemouth/Poole area and I have always been shown to a small room with no windows — mostly likely a shop that's been partitioned into small treatment rooms.

Has any one been to a massage provider in Bournemouth/Poole where they had a positive experience AND there was a window in the treatment room?

Offline southcoastpunter

Now you mention it - No. But even if they did, would they have it open? Possiblity of being overheard by neighbours?

(ps - I am not a Mod but i think you are OK as this is a fair question about a window rather than about you know what itself!!)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

One of the 'treatment' rooms at Lotus Wellbeing in Dorchester has a window.

If I remember correctly it has thick nets or a light coloured blind on it so light still comes in.

I know it's not in the area jstock inquired about but it's the only one that comes to mind.

Both of the rooms at Art Hairdressing (RIP) had windows that looked out onto Palmerston road and the windows were opened sometimes.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 04:28:05 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline southcoastpunter

Both of the rooms at Art Hairdressing (RIP) had windows that looked out onto Palmerston road and the windows were opened sometimes.

Art? bloody hell -  thats turning the clock back! you will be mentioning Atlas House next!! They had windows!!! haha

(sorry Op - we aren't being much help!!)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:17:53 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Art? bloody hell -  thats turning the clock back! you will be mentioning Atlas House next!! They had windows!!! haha

(sorry Op - we aren't being much help!!)

:D :lol: :D

Loved that place. Drove right past it twice daily going and 'coming' home from work.

Offline Snunzl

Just out of curiosity why is a window in the room so important to you ?

Offline SeaJayDreamy

Just out of curiosity why is a window in the room so important to you ?
Ventilation

Offline jstock

Bingo.

I haven't been to External Link/Members Only, but according to the many reports on this site there is a treatment room which is separate from the rest of the building. Even opening the door in between treatments would have a significant effect on ventilation.

I'm also thinking about SPs or indys who operate out of a house or a flat...

(Thanks, chaps.)

Offline SeaJayDreamy

External Link/Members Only

This place has been said to give extras but with mixed results. Sometimes none at all, sometimes mediocre, sometimes great.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Bingo.

I haven't been to External Link/Members Only, but according to the many reports on this site there is a treatment room which is separate from the rest of the building. Even opening the door in between treatments would have a significant effect on ventilation.

I'm also thinking about SPs or indys who operate out of a house or a flat...

(Thanks, chaps.)

That's correct, you have to go through an archway outside round the back of the shop. It's where the table shower room is and there's another room with a proper massage table. It looks like a garage from the outside. It's not the most private of entrances though as there's a car park round the back of the shop too so you're very visible being chaperoned round the back by Yanny.

There's a normal front door to the rooms which opens onto a small hallway with the 2 treatment rooms off that. From what I remember neither of the rooms have windows though so there's no through draft.

The search continues :).

Offline houseboot

This place has been said to give extras but with mixed results. Sometimes none at all, sometimes mediocre, sometimes great.

Reported on a previous thread that she has an upper age limit of 50 (which she doesn't declare in her adverts!)

Also there is a belief that there may be another lady working from there ... whether occasionally or regularly is not clear.

It's probably why different people get different outcomes.

One to be treated with a bit of caution.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Here's one of the "none at all" clients.

Hidden Image/Members Only