Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamaria87 - Gloucester  (Read 1386 times)

Offline shyboy1

Has anyone seen Annamaria recently?
External Link/Members Only

One decent review from January then another by a banned member in April but nothing since.
With the reasonable rates she advertises would have thought there might be a bit more info.
Thinking of a booking with her this week so any more recent info would be appreciated.
Cheers
SB

Offline simit

I have tried to book her several times.  Her availability is not very good - mostly evenings.  The one time I did manage to book her (a week in advance), she then messaged the day before to cancel due to her period.

Good luck ..................

Offline shyboy1

I have tried to book her several times.  Her availability is not very good - mostly evenings.  The one time I did manage to book her (a week in advance), she then messaged the day before to cancel due to her period.

Good luck ..................
Yes I’m having the same trouble.  :dash:

Offline Vkch

Hello guys. I am new here and I want share my experience with her. I was with her 3 times for about 1 hour session and she was amazing. Great body, great communication, great sex. I don't know where she goes now if someone knows share it here please.
Banned reason: Barebacking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline liverbird_1973

Never got to meet but great comms and looked hot!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Currently 'inactive'.

Maybe stopped until CV-19 isn't as prevalent?

"The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is inactive".

Offline Ghghghghgh

Hello guys. I am new here and I want share my experience with her. I was with her 3 times for about 1 hour session and she was amazing. Great body, great communication, great sex. I don't know where she goes now if someone knows share it here please.

Do a review then?

Offline Bill Munny

I think she disappeared from AW some time before Covid hit, so possibly retired?

Offline Vkch

I was two times with her and it was like dream. First time it was for 30mins - £40, second time 1 hour £60 She was clean with nice smell and very friendly British MILF around 35-38 years old single mother .  But later on she stop taking phone calls and disappear :(
Banned reason: Barebacking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Glosguy1

i saw her a few times she was great but not working now.