Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AsianLi - Selby  (Read 792 times)

2 review(s) for AsianLi (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline number207

External Link/Members Only

In Selby last Saturday afternoon and felt the need for some action. Perused AW & decided to plump for this one as I prefer mature women (described as 57y old.)

Text sent to number & was told to come along straight away. Replied asking for directions as I`d never been before and that it was indeed the lady in the advert. Confirmed.

Arrived at a shop (Healing Hands.) Very close to cathedral. No lights on. Knocked on the door which was then immediately answered by an English bloke who said come in. Seemed a bit cloak & dagger but tentatively stepped in anyway. A door then opened at the back of the shop and an Asian girl stepped forward. At this point, the bloke said goodbye and left. Don`t know if he was a punter, pimp, minder or what.

Had a brief chat with the girl who was around 25 - 30 and obviously was not 57. Disappointing, but decided to proceed anyway. 40 for 1 hr.

Massage fairly basic but was heading in right direction. Asked her if she ever got massaged and she replied no, as she didn`t get any offers. After a while, she asked if I would like to massage her. Said ok and agreed on a further 40 to include HR.

She then stripped off and I gave her my best attempt and she certainly enjoyed it. Then HR proceeded to conclusion.

Deciding to give this a neutral due to the false advertising and not that great value at 80 ph. She also had one nipple missing which was a bit strange.

Cheers.

R.