Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Angel Maria X - Sheffield  (Read 915 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline secretjones

First post but not my first punt and had a couple of duffers but read about her on here so took the plunge

Comments were spot on by text and booked through AW after a few texts and a chat
Address was given which was a known local area and very safe with plenty of parking in the centre of Sheffield . Call as I arrived for the access code for the gates which was a faff and in we went which was a very clean building
Knocked on the door to be greeted by Maria in a black teddy and red high heels ..... What a body as has been mentioned and she was facially fine with a nice manner about her but then again that wasn't the raison detre
The room was fine if a little dark
Instantly on the ball and DFK like a rabbit down a hole and I slipped a few cold fingers in and she was getting going with a leg on the bed , it started getting more tense as she started undressing me and I undressed her .... Yep what a stunning body
Onto the bed and owo which was possibly the best I've had and into 69 which she loved too and readily came . It all merged into a blur of positions and the bag on and then getting read to empty into the bag and decided nope so whipped out and she took the lot in her mouth .  Within minutes I was ready to go again ( so she got under my skin ) and off we went again this time it was in the mouth again and she took the lot again but dumped this in a tissue . Very attentive girl and chatty and she was paid for the hour after I'd finished  :D
Sorry if it's a short / crap review but in essence she was pretty epic

I would definatley agreed with other comments of her being superb and the prices as per mentioned on AW .... I will be back for another look