Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina~~~ Chelmsford  (Read 1021 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5601563) (8 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline indianpussyguy

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £150/hr
Comms: All by text, fast responses. Went from first message to standing in her flat in under 90mins.

Accommodation: 1 bed flat, nice and clean, fit for purpose. Shower, clean towels, and toiletries available.

Attitude: Welcoming, friendly, chatty. Glass of cold water provided when requested.

Looks: Girl in the pics but a fair chunk older. Nice pins, looks like she might have dropped some weight recently, some loose skin and tits were saggy. Nice nipples though. Good set of pins on her. Borderline MILF but not quite IMO.

Service: Not really what I was looking for to be honest. I was after a more intimate, slow build up session. Lots of foreplay, some body worship, bit of dom on me, that kind of thing. Said she could accommodate this over comms but execution was poor / non-existent. Basically, she got straight into OWO, bit of grinding, DFK wasn't really DFK, just open gob, no tongue.

Bust my nut in 69 all over her and myself. Took a shower to clean up. Offered a massage which was shit, just a light rub. Bit of chat, tried for round 2 but wasn't happening and I couldn't be arsed as she wasn't really offering what I was looking for, hence the neutral.

Return visit? No. At best a 30 min P&D option if you're into a slightly ropey, older looking MILF.

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks OP,  sounds similar to my 'neutral' experience of her 18 months ago. Friendly but just functional, not engaging in anyway.  You'd have had more fun with 'stable mate' Christiana Dream whose in Chelmsford this week.