Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai house in Arnold. Possible TOFTT?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline sireel

Has anyone visited there lately?
Not sure if I'm supposed to put the address, but it's the flat up near Mapperley top.
Some girls working there were pretty well reviewed a couple of months ago. I never got round to seeing them, but looking in my HL now, they have moved to other parts of the country.

Just wondered if anyone has any info on who is there now, and what the general experience is like there these days?

The only probable girl I can find there now is this one:

VIP Taya
External Link/Members Only

It's the spelling of "Arnord" that seems to give it away.
She's got SFA feedback on here or AW, but she looks good, and as if she is at that house, it seems fairly low risk.
I'm very tempted just to phone up and give it a crack, cos its a very convenient place for me too, but was just wondering if anyone here had any info first.. or has anyone beaten me to it maybe?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anyone visited there lately?
Not sure if I'm supposed to put the address, but it's the flat up near Mapperley top.
Some girls working there were pretty well reviewed a couple of months ago. I never got round to seeing them, but looking in my HL now, they have moved to other parts of the country.

Just wondered if anyone has any info on who is there now, and what the general experience is like there these days?

The only probable girl I can find there now is this one:

VIP Taya

It's the spelling of "Arnord" that seems to give it away.
She's got SFA feedback on here or AW, but she looks good, and as if she is at that house, it seems fairly low risk.
I'm very tempted just to phone up and give it a crack, cos its a very convenient place for me too, but was just wondering if anyone here had any info first.. or has anyone beaten me to it maybe?

Link not working.

Offline sireel

Oh so my IT skills let me down again, and now i see there is a review. Well he seemed to like her, even if she wasn't what he expected.
I would still ideally like to hear from a recent visitor to that flat though... If i can wait that long.

Offline gerald57

Sorry, not a recent visitor but those operating tend to have their profiles on Vivastreet but nearly always the last entries for some reason. Visited a few times last year and they seem to operate a kind of group booking system and whoever is free out of the three who are "on duty" takes the appointment. I saw the person I thought I was booking once out of three visits.They don't see it as a Bait and Switch as they tend to be physically similar!

Offline nottinghamdan

Hi,

Went here last week - Had a terrible hangover and the accompanying morning horn, so as this was not too far, sent a text and was arranged in a matter of minutes.

Plenty of parking in the nearby streets, and was buzzed in to a lower ground flat.

Was led into a dimly lit room, and lady made her introductions and then skuttled off with the paperwork - whilst showing me where the bathroom was if required.

Went and disposed of my chewing gum, trying to cover booze breath, then back in the room for a brief massage.
Looked slightly older than in the pics, however was very attractive physically with nothing really wrong with the boat race.

After a lengthy BJ and a few different positions, hangover tension was relieved and with about 5 mins left of 30 min slot was back on my way, without any real major problem.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Could someone please tell e what TOFTT stands for?

Online Steely Dan

(Just below is the word 'Glossary' - under 'Bait & Switch' ... so you don't need to save this)

Offline Jamesbattersea

(Just below is the word 'Glossary' - under 'Bait & Switch' ... so you don't need to save this)
[/quote

Thanks ]