Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Juggss Derby  (Read 873 times)

Ravanelli

Anyone noticed that this girl is allegedly back on the scene after her profile recently re-appeared?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was very busy and had goo feedback up until about a year ago when her profile disappeared. The thing is, I emailed her two days ago and she (or possibly he) doesn't even open emails to check them, despite logging into their profile,  so clearly this is just another private gallery scam either by the girl herself or by someone who saved her pics from the last time her profile was around.

Offline davenotts

It is her,  she had a baby and stopped working. I have just asked a friend of hers if it is her,  she told me that she wants some extra money for Christmas.

Ravanelli

It is her,  she had a baby and stopped working. I have just asked a friend of hers if it is her,  she told me that she wants some extra money for Christmas.

Extra money from farming a private gallery or actually working?
I'm not convinced, girls who want to work tend to at least open emails, she still hasn't opened mine despite checking into her account, no doubt to review private gallery fee's.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:58:27 pm by Ravanelli »

Ravanelli

Checked in again yesterday and he still hasn't opened my email. For fuck sake do not spend money on this twats PG.

Offline Taggart

Extra money from farming a private gallery or actually working?
I'm not convinced, girls who want to work tend to at least open emails, she still hasn't opened mine despite checking into her account, no doubt to review private gallery fee's.

Quite. And how will she do an 8 hour overnight with the baby?  Bring it along?
Spacewaster?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, be prepared to pay her in Rubles!!!

Ravanelli

Also, be prepared to pay her in Rubles!!!

I wouldn't pay her in buttons now.