Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting and us cynical old bastards.  (Read 1067 times)

Offline NIK

I expect the younger element on here wonder about the likes of cynical, disinterested old bastards such as Jimmy, Jackdaw and myself and think 'I will never get like them about punting.'

Once upon a time I would have done myself and believed I would punt until my last gasp!  :rolleyes:
However, the older you tends to creep up stealthily and before you know it you barely recognise your younger self. :scare:
Sometimes you wish you were that younger self.
Other times you think what a naive daft twat you were who threw so much money away on forgettable, crap punts.  :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:06:53 pm by NIK »

Offline smiths

I expect the younger element on here wonder about the likes of cynical, disinterested old bastards such as Jimmy, Jackdaw and myself and think 'I will mever get like them about punting.'

Once upon a time I would have done myself and believed I would punt until my last gasp!  :rolleyes:
However, the older you tends to creep up stealthily and before you know it you barely recognise your younger self. :scare:
Sometimes you wish you were that younger self.
Other times you think what a naive daft twat you were who threw so much money away on forgettable, crap punts.  :)

I am not as old as you but have been punting 35 years now, what I have done since 2010 is take regular breaks from punting and punting forums, which is why I didn't join UKP in August 2010, I was on such a break which didn't end until Feb 2011 when I did join, after i spoke to Steve2 and he informed me of UKP and what had happened.

I haven't punted now for a while but that's because I am shagging a civvie and not felt like it, but as ever that could change at any time.

Offline peter purves

I am younger than yourself, JRC, et al (guess-timating by reading your posts) - and yet I have also reached your line of thinking. So it can also happen to the young-er ones too.  :(

I think there are a number of other personal factors that have contributed to it as well, which might not be the same for you.  :unknown:

Either way it's not good!!  :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:07:45 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unclepokey

I haven't punted now for a while but that's because I am shagging a civvie and not felt like it, but as ever that could change at any time.

I have been wondering where you have been  - even thought you might have been struck down.

Onwards and upwards then

Best wishes
Uncle Pokey

Autopunter

Use it or lose it, that seems to be the rule as you get older. Though I've read that some punters in their 80s or what have you just pay a girl to take her clothes off and pose. Seeing as how I punt because I'm horny, if I lose the urge then I probably wouldn't miss shagging prossies. Its not like I do this to find someone to sit by the fire and watch her do her knitting like in Ye Olden Golden Days Of Yore.

Offline RedKettle

I am not as old as you but have been punting 35 years now, what I have done since 2010 is take regular breaks from punting and punting forums, which is why I didn't join UKP in August 2010, I was on such a break which didn't end until Feb 2011 when I did join, after i spoke to Steve2 and he informed me of UKP and what had happened.

Trying this at the moment, having a break that is not shagging a civvie - married so none of that.  :(

Had a few weeks complete break from WGs and UKP and easing back now onto UKP but keeping it to a lower amount than before.

Must admit the enthusiasm is coming back as i plot my first punt.

Offline Moresomes

I'm definitely in "can take it or leave it " mode at the moment.
My last three punts have been with the same regular, and the last one was back in October.
Some days I'll trawl through A/W and find something that I fancy giving a run out, then decide I can't be arsed.
Hope it's not the beginning of the end.   :cry: :cry:

Offline threechilliman

find something that I fancy giving a run out, then decide I can't be arsed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nigel4498

I'm definitely in "can take it or leave it " mode at the moment.
My last three punts have been with the same regular, and the last one was back in October.
Some days I'll trawl through A/W and find something that I fancy giving a run out, then decide I can't be arsed.
Hope it's not the beginning of the end.   :cry: :cry:

This is more or less the same as me.
October was my last shag too and I don't seem to have the motivation to bother organising the next.

Offline thor555

OP Think I’m the opposite think I’ll get like you guys that’s why I punt, on a bit of a break at the moment from punting. But the whole reason I started was that I don’t wanna hit old age and think I wasted my 30s 40s 50s as I know for sure I wasted my 20’s on my OH and now stuck!

Last think I want is being in an old people’s home and thinking shit didn’t shag enough I may think shit I wasted my money. At this point it’s the experience that counts.

Offline GreyDave

More or less how I feel about it too with current OH I now look for diffrent experiences in punting which OH is not in to  ;)
Steve2 old dog told me of this site too we have probably passed at parties in the past  ;) ;) :drinks: