Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a discreet hotel near Nottingham City Centre  (Read 2110 times)

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

I have seen these hotels, would prefer to go to a hotel where it is not obvious you are having a punt, seen these, any good or does anybody know of better.
Thanks.
St James Hotel
Ramada Nottingham City Centre
Jurys Inn Nottingham
Britannia Nottingham
Park Plaza Nottingham
Hilton Nottingham
ibis Nottingham Centre
Premier Suites Nottingham

zxqerty

Offline mrbobbit

Most hotels don't give a shit, in my experience, but of those you list I suggest Park Plaza,
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

nten

Britannia is a good one, it's the choice of a lot of gig goers so they're used to constant in and out, so to speak. Also has a separate building with no access through reception.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Britannia is a good one, it's the choice of a lot of gig goers so they're used to constant in and out, so to speak. Also has a separate building with no access through reception.
Cheers mate. Ironically I am going to a gig as well that night.

Offline sireel

Not that discreet now, is it

Offline Stickitin

Yup lots of traffic in and out and the staff aren't so attentive so it's easy to stay anonymous.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

St James Hotel?

I shall soon be going to Nottingham and I have no choice of hotel. I believe St James is near the castle. Anybody have experience of it for an evening outcall?
thanks

Offline ir34

I have met girls in Britannia, and Mercure.

Offline mrfishyfoo

St James Hotel?

I shall soon be going to Nottingham and I have no choice of hotel. I believe St James is near the castle. Anybody have experience of it for an evening outcall?
thanks

I've used this one. It's fit for purpose. :hi:

Offline gary03

Ibis can be good as for tenner you can book early check in

Offline gary03

Re last reply just had bad experience at an ibis hotel.they have brought in a key pass system for the lift.you have to have a room key to operate lift.which caused suspicion when i entered hotel.had to beat a quick retreat

Offline Barabus

St James as been used for photo shoots by agencies in the past!

CroVV

Use Travelodge Hotels, only restriction is the noise as they might make you aware about complaints from other guests. As well high traffic isn't recommend. Staff usually don't care, always book rooms for 2 adults as lone females are placed near exits - just their policy. Ask reception they are pretty open about their rules etc.

Offline j122

Re last reply just had bad experience at an ibis hotel.they have brought in a key pass system for the lift.you have to have a room key to operate lift.which caused suspicion when i entered hotel.had to beat a quick retreat

Was this the Notts centre one?

Offline MajorPayne

Never had a problem with an Ibis during any of my stays.  Met the SP in reception and took her up to my room. Staff couldn't care less.

Offline kippydon

There are few hotels

You can go for the Village Hotel is discreet, there is a gym there so busy so people do not care abd are bothered who comes and goes, nice bar and food too

The Park Inn , now changed to Nottingham and Sherwood Hotel is a good one

and the Holiday In castle marina is good too

Offline peiyee

All generally good, various states of modernisation ....service wise the only grief I’ve ever had was at Hilton East Mids Airport. They thought the WG I was with was a bit younger than she should be. She was 23 at the time but looks 16  :cool: ... and dresses like 14 yr old jailbait.  :D

The wing we were in was empty. The cleaning staff alerted the management and they wanted to check if there was ‘violence’ in the room. So they came in, I had to let them in. They left without fuss. I complained a stink and got a full refund. The WG was a squealer but we just got in and showered... Not using them again. She said the cleaning staff followed her.  :diablo:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:49:44 pm by peiyee »

Online delta69

All generally good, various states of modernisation ....service wise the only grief I’ve ever had was at Hilton East Mids Airport. They thought the WG I was with was a bit younger than she should be. She was 23 at the time but looks 16  :cool: ... and dresses like 14 yr old jailbait.  :D

The cleaning staff alerted the management and they wanted to check if there was ‘violence’ in the room. So they came in, I had to let them in. They left without fuss. I complained a stink and got a full refund. The WG was a squealer but we just got in and showered... Not using them again.

I used that hotel before, whilst I was visiting a WG. We were in the middle of it and all of sudden we hear someone tried opening the door, so we stopped for while then continued as normal.
Afterwards when I was leaving one of the cleaners tried saying hello, I just ignored her.

Offline HailWood

Roomzzz - I’ve punted in most of those in your list but Roomzzz is my favourite. Easy and discrete parking for the Chelsea tractor, never had an issue through reception, rooms are clean, comfortable bed and a fridge in which to chill the champagne and in room kitchen facilities to prepared some food for your choice of  loved one :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:53:01 pm by MikeTheBike »

yobbra

devere orchard hotel on the notts uni campus is ultra discrete and top end for Nottingham and would be my choice if city centre location isn't needed.   Modern hotel/conference centre with unlimited free parking right outside the hotel and never had any issues at all seeing girls there.  Lifts at nowhere near reception (no key card needed to access the lift either) and the lobby is very large and no one ever asks any questions.

As another person has said the slightly out of town village is also good because of its busy bar/food and gym so people are constantly walking in and out of the place without actually staying there.  Again free parking and no lift key card needed
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:40:59 pm by yobbra »

Offline mrbobbit

Yes, I have used the DeVere at the university and that was fine, as was St James's. The key card system at the Ibis is a pain and I would avoid for that reason.
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline j122

I have met girls in Britannia, and Mercure.
Does the Mercure require a key card to get past reception?

Offline kippydon

The Nottingham and sherwood hotel is ok but not far from the centre or the holiday inn castle marina