Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Failures ?  (Read 3980 times)

Offline Matium

Hugs LL:

Are you Elisha Joanne on Adultwork?

Your name on UKP must be exactly the same as your name on Adultwork.

It's the only form of advertising that WGs are allowed here.

Elisha Joanne

I,m not advertising anything and it was the same when I joined this site should I change it?

Offline Matium

You will have to contact Admin and he will change it for you.

The rule is that a WG's UKP name must be exactly the same as her Adultwork name.

Online webpunter

Response to LL - forgot to quote etc

Could get all soppy here - like on Mnet
Bollocks - go shag some milfs & use the skills you've picked up punting
Just try & remember to:

- take your own nodders
- keep wallet in pocket [unless to get nodder out].  Do NOT get cash out  :scare:
- try not to issue instructions / requests

Maybe start by tilting the odds in your favour by going on sugardaddie / similar
Plenty of part-time WG's on there.  You can tell by the ads.  Just not as direct as £x for y minutes etc
Especially twenty-somethings who perhaps don't have the nerve to be with an agency / go indie on AW.  Like they want to filter the guys 

Or by picking a civvie milf who perhaps might be a bit grateful.  Increases your success odds
Practice makes perfect !
You can then start moving upwards & onwards
And punting at the same time
Especially if blown out - have some back up plans / WG tel no's A B & C

Happy hunting !
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:06:15 pm by webpunter »

Offline Jimmyredcab

You will have to contact Admin and he will change it for you.

The rule is that a WG's UKP name must be exactly the same as her Adultwork name.

Do we have a new moderator.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Matium

No but I remembered the rule.

:)

Online webpunter

Do we have a new moderator.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Think Matium has come up with some pukka threads recently.  :hi:

Elisha Joanne

Now your inciting me to break the rules. Don,t you know theres no pro££IE touting or advertising here goddamit!! :angry:

Online webpunter

Now your inciting me to break the rules. Don,t you know theres no pro££IE touting or advertising here goddamit!! :angry:
No - i just think LL wanted some love & affection.  Or seemed that way.  And i was putting the time factor into it - suggesting a £price etc & nothing for free.  Thought your 'hugs' was nice.  Ahhhh...sweet
.  Just taking the mickey :)

Online webpunter

Are you Elisha Joanne on Adultwork?
Looking at E's avatar.  Do you work for MI5 & can we call you Sherlock ? :)

Offline Matium

Sherlock who uses Google Reverse Images.

:diablo:

Online webpunter

Sherlock who uses Google Reverse Images.

:diablo:
Still can't work out how to use GRIS
Have figured out member search on AW :)

Offline Matium

The six women I overheard were all middle class and middle aged and as I listened to them, it was hard not to, as they spoke loudly and seemed to be the kind of women who like to be the centre of attention, it became apparent that they were on their weekly girls' night out and then I started to smile inwardly because then I realised that their husbands would encourage them to go on their girls' nights outs to get a bit of peace and quiet for themselves and, more importantly, one or two of them would use that guaranteed time away from the wife to arrange and go on a punt!

So those women never even realised that the failures they were talking about included their own husbands!

Type_O_Negative

I feel like a failure.  Not for my life nowadays but for the fact that I wasn't better at pulling women, whilst I had the chance in my youth.  I wasn't that bad looking and have always been physically fit, however, I've always been quite shy.  In my teen years and early twenties I spent a lot of time in bars and nightclubs - always on the lookout for women but always too scared to approach them.  My friends and I were all pretty hopeless at pulling actually.  I'd often leave a club disappointed as, yet again, some cunts would take home some hot-looking girls.  The main difference between them and me, of course was their self-confidence.

So I'm older now - in my thirties.  The 20-year-olds I still lust after are now well beyond my reach.  I'm no movie-star.  I'm not rich.  I had my chance to shag these girls - when I was younger - but I blew it.  I was a failure.  Yes, I believe that.  And now, via punting, I'm making up for lost time!  :hi: :hi: :hi:

I'm walking in your shoes too  :hi:

Online webpunter

I'm walking in your shoes too  :hi:
See my recommendation as above.  Never too late.  Better to have tried & failed than not to have tried at all.  If blow-out then line up WG: A B or C

Offline ForrestGump

I was responding to 'needs of men & women being different' etc.  IE in relationships
Not making any reference to what happens when punting which is an entirely different set of circumstances

I'm no expert but am of the opinion that the psychological triggers I need if I'm to get aroused and/or cum are fundamentally the same regardless of who I'm fucking. That must be my primate side revealing itself. Pass me a banana!

Online webpunter

Offline ForrestGump

Where do you normally like these putting ?

If I'm with mrs fg it'll be preferable to have one in each ear. But other possibilities are there...  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only