Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haverhill  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Marlowe15

/www.adultwork.com/7224438
Just seen this new member in Haverhill. Looks good apart from the BB. Anyone recognise her?

Offline Hansolo69

/www.adultwork.com/7224438
Just seen this new member in Haverhill. Looks good apart from the BB. Anyone recognise her?

Fuck me she's a big old unit  :scare:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Haverhill .. Haverhole .. Haverhell!!!!

Offline Fish9

Evening all
I decided with time on my hands to explore this one. Yes she is big, I don't mind that but bb was a worry but I thought  I would find out a bit more. I think she is just on AW as a time waster. Numerous emails which did not make sense asking same question several times. She lied twice. I think she gets a kick from winding folk up. As I had time I checked out her single feedback which appeared today. This is false feedback obviously bought to make her seem more authentic. I will broach this subject in a separate post

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Seems theres not a lot of action in Haverhill, remember seeing just the one girl there a couple of years ago. I would have thought there would have been more activity there somehow, apart from Massage places etc..

Offline Condominium

Haverhill’s not all bad as it’s on the way to somewhere else, hence facilitating the inimitable question, ‘are we there yet, Dad?’

Offline belamy85

Although it says member since 5/5/23 I seem to remember that photo of her with the pink bra and belly from years ago. I think she was working under the name Lou or something like that in Sudbury. She was offering BB back then and had some dubious feedback. Needless to say I didn't pay her a visit. Best to avoid completely imo.

Offline Spermwhale1966

Another relatively new profile
External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any intel ?

Cheers

Offline Narnia

Another relatively new profile
External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any intel ?

Cheers

I have contacted a few times to check timings etc, seems quite limited to what time and days you can arrange a booking. The AW reviews seem a bit suss to me, all very close together. I am hoping to arrange a booking and if anything comes of it I will review. If anyone manages a booking before, it will be useful info.

And re the original post, I have messaged twice, both read and no replies, would appear a time water.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 06:17:35 pm by Narnia »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

80 Quid an hour, see prices always go down the further from Cambridge you are;!..

Offline WASA38

80 Quid an hour, see prices always go down the further from Cambridge you are;!..

better deal than £60 for a one minute movie !

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

And 12 quid for the private gallery, perhaps she ought to Proof read her site!...