Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Streetgirl Soliciting in Southend just got even riskier  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Longlife

Wrong forum, should be east england

Offline MarkS69

This same story has been run by the Echo for the last 10+ years. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that new ANPR cameras have been installed - and they've been installed all over Southend recently. I've been a regular punter on the Southend RLD for many many years and I honestly don't think I've ever met an SP's there that were being "forced" to work by a third party. It doesn't make me proud to say that most are just women trying to earn some extra cash as the UK benefits system is so shit, or that they're drug users and trying to make money to fuel their habit.

The bullshit the Echo spews out every few months really just makes the matter worse for these girls as it stops them making the money that they need to survive. If I ever picked up a girl from the RLD and got the slightest hint that she's not doing what she does for her and her alone, I'd drive her to the police station in Victoria Avenue myself.

It's the drug dealers the police need to concentrate their time on, but for some reason they never seem to do that.

Offline radioman33

External Link/Members Only
That’s the story I was referring to,why don’t they move to nearer the seafront the residents there won’t put up with it anymore.

Offline radioman33

Another story in today’s Paper regarding Operation Vimto RLD