Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: really good masseuse in London - any recommendations  (Read 1060 times)

ben33ldn

Hi all,

could you recommend a place for a proper massage here in London? I started to work out again and my back is killing me. The last time one of the ladies I have seen a few times happily gave me one, but she went way too soft on me. I am looking for someone who is either qualified or know how to give a deep tissue massage. Ideally full service should be an option rather than a quick HR. Silly question, is "VIP" the euphemism for it? Whether she's in her 20s or 40s, I don't mind.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Offline webpunter

This topic is wall-to-wall on UKP.  Shouldn't take you long to find out these threads

Offline boby

You expect too much :)
Either you want a good massage or a full service dude?

I can recommend for Anna for solid massage and stretching. She is based near Oxford Street/Bond Street station.
Here is her Profile (but the picture is not hers), however she does proper massage as she is qualified and she is very busy with regular clients. You can read more here: External Link/Members Only

There are more massage therapists available but will recommend if I get to know them.
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right
Banned by: Iloveoral