Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Mel: Paddington  (Read 2739 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms; AW messaging, I tried before she went away, she communicated during her break and let me know when she was back, booked 2 hours at £200, easy. She’s only here for 10 more days then off, maybe forever after 6 years working.

WhatsApp messages exchanged the day before with address and room number, she is staying in a small hotel as this is a short trip, no reception issues but she offered to meet me outside and walk me in, a great gesture which for a nervous punter would help a lot, even a grizzled old bugger like me appreciated the thought and accepted.

She said “The most important for me is that you feel great”, my anticipation that this was going to be a good punt after last week’s expensive disasters increased.

The girl: Pretty 29 year old Bulgarian brunette, 5’5”, size 8, brown eyes, pumped up lips, slim, natural tits, a handful each, peachy arse, good legs, soft skin, no piercings or tats. The pictures give a true representation. In some poses she looks gorgeous.

The place: Budget hotel in Sussex Gardens, Paddington, near Lancaster Gate + Hyde Psrk, she aplogised about the accommodation which can best be described as adequate.

The meet: I arrived on time, she led me upstairs to the room, we had an introductory chat and drink, kissed, groped, I undressed her and she got my kit off.

DFK then she sucked me as I stood next the mirror, I fed her my cock and balls as she lay on the bed, I went down on her, all good, slow building up to jackhammering sex in missionary and cowgirl followed by a kneeling, copious facial/cim finish which she took like a champ.

We chatted, drank some more, cleaned up and she instigated round two with a long, languid blowjob playing full attention to shaft, balls & gooch followed by more sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggie with her pushing back on me, culminating in another, surprisingly prolific facial/cim near the mirror.

A good girl who delivers a convincing girl friend experience, spot on for a hot day like today, good value for money, likes a chat but absolutely gets into the sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:46:11 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yeboahsleftfoot

Link to previous profile - New Cookie - External Link/Members Only

Thanks, brings up the reviews linked to that profile, useful.