Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elena11 (colindale) - sublime!  (Read 6824 times)

10 review(s) for Elena SensualX  (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

123  is a fitting number for this review (IMO) and may be, a bit longer and more detailed; than most of my reviews.

So skip to below, if you wish

Funny you say that, I've been in Colindale a lot over the last few weeks and often park near her flat.

I seen a punter visiting, elena11 / Olivia flat and he looked a little lost.

I called to book Olivia but she away at present, so opted for elena11 but

Booked her a last week and was let down, review to follow

I was going to do a negative review for elena11

As I have confirmed a booking, then travelled to colindale. Only to receive a text, stating the boiler was leaking and it needed to be fixed. So could we meet another day. I tried calling, but it wouldn't connect my calls (as her, phone was now switched off) and my text messages were unanswered (that night). My plan B and C were finished for the night, so I was left with limited options and called it a night (without a punt)  :thumbsdown:

But I remembered Sam post and this rings true in elena11 case  :thumbsup:

It often dumbfounds me that a girl would think cancelling at the last minute is acceptable without offering a solution. Some examples of solutions I think would help a WG covert a negative into a positive:

- Sorry to cancel, emergency/feeling ill. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will happily discount £X for your troubles.
- Sorry to cancel, emergency/etc. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will throw in anal/cim at no extra charge.
- Sorry to cancel, can I offer you an hours booking charged at my half hour rate to make up for it. I'm available tomorrow and all week until 8pm.

If a girl did that when cancelling I believe she would redeem herself and convert a potential negative into a positive. The positive would obviously come when she goes through with her promise as the closest available convenience for the punter. I'm assuming the cancellations took place on the day of the punt or when the punter was on his way. Any cancellations made before the day may be subject to a different process although a good WG would still offer to compensate the cancellation with some kind of offer.

I was still a little pi$$ed at having my time wasted and did something I don't normally do. I text back the next morning to ask why? The maid was very apologetic then offered, another day and time for a booking. I declined the offer, as I had other punts planned for the times on offer. But a few days later I booked, using a new punting phone with sim card

I had External Link/Members Only the problem with the boiler was a lie. But the boiler did have an issue and is wasn't totally fixed. When I did punt her (I felt a little embarrassed). Even though the maid had taken my booking and then subsequently cancelled.

Not many W/G's have ever, humbled and surprised me at the same time, the last was  :angelgirl:   Daria    :rose: 

But elena11 has   
:kissgirl:

Back to the review!

Services:
Kissing
FK
Hand job
OWO
Gagging
DT (some of the best I've ever had)

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's,(maid) her English is a fair to good.

Location: Flat in small block. Very clean and fit for use. Mid size bedroom (nicely done) with a mirror on the wall and a good bed. Bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment, (which wasn't fully working - due to the boiler iusse); well stocked with toiletries.
Free Parking near by only a few mins walk away with permit zones (14:00 - 15:00) and Pay and Display 5 + mins way.
Tube = Colindate less than 5 mins walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: are good body wise, but no face shots, in public gallery (PG has some)

The girl: Mid to Long dark Brown hair, size 10, 5.4, Mid to Late 20's, real tits (C/D cup).

Plus +  OWO, DT, gagging, sex in many positions. She took control and I was just along of the ride, oh and what a ride  :yahoo:

I will add

Her OWO, gagging and DT (deepest I've ever had) was glorious and outstanding. Seeing her look up at me; watching her eye liner run because of her gagging/DT nearly made me pop, then and there  :blush:  She seemed to enjoy the sex, as much as I did  :thumbsup:

Below are current picture's External Link/Members Only and profile (screen shots):

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

Thank you for the review.  She looks like the complete package!

Offline anyfucker

another Polish Prossie in Colindale, it's becoming punting central.

Offline shagbambi

I can just see the UKP shuttle service being introduced...

Offline sticko

It's just so bloody far away for me :(

Good review TD - I shall be trekking north very soon.

S

password02

Hi Mr D - do you think she is decent VFM at £120ph  V Khole at £100ph

Would welcome your expect view please

HornyByNature

Hi Mr D - do you think she is decent VFM at £120ph  V Khole at £100ph

Would welcome your expect view please

Elena seems to have CIM in her services, which is included in her price, which a lot of other girls charge extra on. So both seem to be very good value for money

Thanks Don for the review, definitely seem Colindale is has a good bunch of Polish Prossies

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review TD. I had the deepest DT from any girl when I saw Olivia so it seems both girls have been practicing. Onto the HL

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

123  is a fitting number for this review (IMO) and may be, a bit longer and more detailed; than most of my reviews.

So skip to below, if you wish

I called to book Olivia but she away at present, so opted for elena11 but

I was going to do a negative review for elena11

As I have confirmed a booking, then travelled to colindale. Only to receive a text, stating the boiler was leaking and it needed to be fixed. So could we meet another day. I tried calling, but it wouldn't connect my calls (as her, phone was now switched off) and my text messages were unanswered (that night). My plan B and C were finished for the night, so I was left with limited options and called it a night (without a punt)  :thumbsdown:

But I remembered Sam post and this rings true in elena11 case  :thumbsup:

I was still a little pi$$ed at having my time wasted and did something I don't normally do. I text back the next morning to ask why? The maid was very apologetic then offered, another day and time for a booking. I declined the offer, as I had other punts planned for the times on offer. But a few days later I booked, using a new punting phone with sim card

I had External Link/Members Only the problem with the boiler was a lie. But the boiler did have an issue and is wasn't totally fixed. When I did punt her (I felt a little embarrassed). Even though the maid had taken my booking and then subsequently cancelled.

Not many W/G's have ever, humbled and surprised me at the same time, the last was  :angelgirl:   Daria    :rose: 

But elena11 has   
:kissgirl:

Back to the review!

Services:
Kissing
FK
Hand job
OWO
Gagging
DT (some of the best I've ever had)

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's,(maid) her English is a fair to good.

Location: Flat in small block. Very clean and fit for use. Mid size bedroom (nicely done) with a mirror on the wall and a good bed. Bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment, (which wasn't fully working - due to the boiler iusse); well stocked with toiletries.
Free Parking near by only a few mins walk away with permit zones (14:00 - 15:00) and Pay and Display 5 + mins way.
Tube = Colindate less than 5 mins walk

Pictures: are good body wise, but no face shots, in public gallery (PG has some)

The girl: Mid to Long dark Brown hair, size 10, 5.4, Mid to Late 20's, real tits (C/D cup).

Plus +  OWO, DT, gagging, sex in many positions. She took control and I was just along of the ride, oh and what a ride  :yahoo:

I will add

Her OWO, gagging and DT (deepest I've ever had) was glorious and outstanding. Seeing her look up at me; watching her eye liner run because of her gagging/DT nearly made me pop, then and there  :blush:  She seemed to enjoy the sex, as much as I did  :thumbsup:

Below are current picture's External Link/Members Only and profile (screen shots):

Well done Don, 123 reviews in a short period of time, I take my hat off to your punting exploits and sharing of excellent information. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline MrDog

Nice review TD,  I'm sure this is the same Elena who used to be over by Bollo Bridge Lane last year, is it?
She blew my socks off too when I saw her. I was a bit apprehensive at first as I had been to that flat before and had a pretty poor punt with a girl who had just started. Anyhow Elena (if its the same one) was a top notch punt ! 
Seems like everyone's going North except Michelle/Nicole/Mandy who has gone south to Bromley !

firingblanks

Very attractive and 1 to keep my eye on.
Good review too.
Thx

Offline The_Don

Just an update, she back and in West London. Nice modern block, with easy access from the tube. But Parking can be tricky (allow 5-10 min walk, due to permit zone)

As for her service, she on form!

Stanley Ipkiss

I now have quite a few Polish girls on my hot list and who are based in Colindale. Maybe they should rename the place to Polandale.

Type_O_Negative

I now have quite a few Polish girls on my hot list and who are based in Colindale. Maybe they should rename the place to Polandale.

As far as i know Colindale is almost a punting desert now. Khloe is only working there. The others moved.

Offline Voyager

Elena is a very nice girl with a sexy figure, great attitude and very good at what she does. Her new accommodation near Alperton is ver nice and private.  Warm, welcoming and no clock watching.  I did find her sexy and appealing from the word go and had a great hour or so in her company.  She seemed in no hurry to end the session although we were over by 20 mins and i left as I had things to do.  Would happily see her again. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:03:51 pm by mike11 »

Offline supaman5

Face fucking and gagging seems to be an extra now. Was this the case at the time of writing the review. Would be good to know whether she sees this as a separate to DT?
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline The_Don

Face fucking and gagging seems to be an extra now. Was this the case at the time of writing the review. Would be good to know whether she sees this as a separate to DT?

Not at the time.

Offline rubric

As don says above, it wasn't the case previously - I also saw her before she introduced that extras tab - so I presume its a new addition, would probably not go back at that price.