Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ria - Harrow - Double booking timewaster  (Read 303 times)

Online gman28

Advert: External Link/Members Only
Mobile number on advert: 07831365480

Confirmed a booking by SMS and 5 mins later Ria requested to move the booking back an hour. Having not yet departed I agreed on an hour later.

Midway through the journey there Ria texted me the following: "Babe will u come 3:30 because my landlord coming for rent so that's why let me know thanks"

Smelling total bullshit on this one I text her back within 5 minutes that I cannot and have already departed to meet her as agreed. I said if she is cancelling then better tell me asap. At this point she completely ghosted me.

I arrived about 15 minutes early for the agreed appointment time and text her that I was there. No reply. The postcode given uniquely identifies the building as its a very large complex of flats. I see a fellow punter trying to act casual as he strolls the street waiting on a text.

My booking time arrives, still nothing. Try calling her to no avail, then about 15 minutes later the other punter makes his way to the entrance clearly waiting on a text which was a further 5 minutes away.

I then tried calling her once more, again no reply so I sent her a message thanking her for wasting my time and that I suspected she is a double-booker and the landlord coming was bullshit.

30 minutes later she finally breaks her silence with the following:

"Babe no one wants to loose there beloved clients soo I stuck with something that's why I msg u 1hr before. U have to understand"

Website capture and images below since I can imagine she needs to change the advert often with shitty business tactics like that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

I get that good business sense is to favour their regular "beloved clients." But that doesn't give them the right to mess us about. After all, they never shut up about the amount of time-waster they get. Total hypocrites. Better luck on the next adventure, mate.

Online gman28

I get that good business sense is to favour their regular "beloved clients."

They engage in this practice but it's a flawed approach.

a) How does she know I won't become more of a regular and spend more than the two guys she stuffed me out for?
b) What happens if two regulars want to book the same time, does she turn down the one that has seen her less times? Then later, when the reg she didn't fuck about inevitably gets bored and finds something new she's lost out on 3 potential customers.

I suggest that the best plan is to take heed of her own advice "GIVE RESPECT TAKE RESPECT" and honour an agreed upon booking.

But yes hypocrites indeed!