Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best OWO?  (Read 4174 times)

Offline John_yesterday

Sometimes I just want an Owo Session. No Hands
Who's a Good WG to Go to for this Requirement???

Packyourbags

Chaba Thai massage southpost. I was allowed to cut over her tits after own which she dipped her finger in for a taste afterwards . My other encounter the boss swallowed the lot

Offline Colinuk

Some of the best owo I have had is during 2 girl sessions, where 1 girl is doing the owo and the other girl is snogging me. Its strange but always one girl is better at the owo and then the other girl is a better kisser, sometimes I will have to ask them both to be gentle and slow as that's how I like it. Just make sure that they both do owo and kiss before the booking.

Also Daisy from la Maison
External Link/Members Only
Does the best owo I have experienced, nice and slow (just how I like it) she is in no rush to make you cum, just wants you to enjoy it. This girl is my best punt ever.

Offline JRWK

Chaba Thai massage southpost. I was allowed to cut over her tits after own which she dipped her finger in for a taste afterwards . My other encounter the boss swallowed the lot

Agree 100%

Offline Blackpool Rock

Also Daisy from la Maison
Does the best owo I have experienced, nice and slow (just how I like it) she is in no rush to make you cum, just wants you to enjoy it. This girl is my best punt ever.
I have to agree with Daisy, only seen her once a few weeks back but her oral had me on the edge a few times before I had to stop her, will be putting up a positive review at some point

Offline jonko

Molly Swedish does a really nice BJ (CIM) very slow and wet. I think the only girl that I have been with so far from here that has made me cum in mouth - and that was after the sex too.

As does Sweet candy. Very good and memorable from what I remember

gingerthom

Molly Swedish does a really nice BJ (CIM) very slow and wet. I think the only girl that I have been with so far from here that has made me cum in mouth - and that was after the sex too.

As does Sweet candy. Very good and memorable from what I remember

I don't travel to manchester to punt but Molly Swedish is one i think i need to try sometime :thumbsup:

Offline ISTS2005

There did used to be a AW profile for Daisy based in Stockport but cant seem to find it now.

Offline Blackpool Rock

There did used to be a AW profile for Daisy based in Stockport but cant seem to find it now.
I had her in my HL but not there now, perhaps on holiday so taken it down for a bit

Offline The_Don

Sometimes I just want an Owo Session. No Hands
Who's a Good WG to Go to for this Requirement???

Why not start by sharing some details about the the W/G, you punted.

That provided you with, good OWO  :unknown:

Offline Bigdave2000

XXX Angela's pretty good....and you can almost guarantee a bit of trombone'ing too! She can, to be fair, be a bit overenthusiastic/toothy, but she can gobble with the best!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Titi

Yep both Molly and Angela are great. However my best oral has to be pleasuredome; it was more a cock worship.

Offline bigthickdick

Yep both Molly and Angela are great. However my best oral has to be pleasuredome; it was more a cock worship.

Agreed. She's hands down the best I've ever experienced by miles.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:45:03 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline Dreamweaver1

XXX Angela's pretty good....and you can almost guarantee a bit of trombone'ing too! She can, to be fair, be a bit overenthusiastic/toothy, but she can gobble with the best!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd go along with xxx-Angela but her other speciality which Bigdave hints at really needs to be experienced to be believed.

Offline Titi

I'd go along with xxx-Angela but her other speciality which Bigdave hints at really needs to be experienced to be believed.

Oh yes when she asks you to be on all 4s  :thumbsup:

Offline samneil15

Angela is fantastic no doubt. However, if you want true deepthroat then see Tammy in the same flat. I have seen both a couple of times and once with Angela and Tammy together. OMG that was epic.

Tammy is better at oral though. She can naturally take it balls deep without any effort and has on occasion 'squirted' all over me from her throat.  :crazy:

I know I'm a filthy fucker.

Offline OakTree

It's impossible to tell who gives the best OWO. Deepthroat is always harked on about and yet it does absolutely nothing for me.

Watching her ram her throat onto my bellend certainly isn't for me pleasurable. I personally much prefer a mixture of hands and mouth and done in a smooth almost gentle way. Others don't like any hand involvement at all.

So what one might like maywell be shite for someone else.

Offline RimJobBob

It's impossible to tell who gives the best OWO. Deepthroat is always harked on about and yet it does absolutely nothing for me.

Watching her ram her throat onto my bellend certainly isn't for me pleasurable. I personally much prefer a mixture of hands and mouth and done in a smooth almost gentle way. Others don't like any hand involvement at all.

So what one might like maywell be shite for someone else.

Proper deep thrust for me doesn't involve ramming it in. They take it down and feels great! Few can do it properly

Offline cash2spare

Yes i like a bit of DT on my cock too but not too hard. One lass devoured my cock and then I suddenly felt a sharp pain and the skin under my bell end had been cut.............ouch!

Offline Matty61

Angela is fantastic no doubt. However, if you want true deepthroat then see Tammy in the same flat. I have seen both a couple of times and once with Angela and Tammy together. OMG that was epic.

Tammy is better at oral though. She can naturally take it balls deep without any effort and has on occasion 'squirted' all over me from her throat.  :crazy:

I know I'm a filthy fucker.

Do you have the link to Tammys profile?

Offline Robert44

I was really impressed with Sasha's oral skills.

Also, if it's the same Roxy working @GFE, who was at SS, she was great too.