Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodbye for a while  (Read 1682 times)

Offline oxfordcock

So unfortunately this might be it for me. I strictly won't be going into details but depending on if things go well or not I may not be back for a year or so or potentially may never login again and my reviews to date will serve as a memory of someone that had a great time with some great girls.

So I have a short amount of time to see as many of the sex workers I have on my bucket list before I need to retire for a while.

Who I've seen so far from my list
So far I've seen little_lucie who was high up on my list: External Link/Members Only

My remining list are:
Pretty Little Paige - External Link/Members Only -  to date the most enthusiastic, Honeymoon Period GFE
Isabelle103 - External Link/Members Only - stunning body
SexyYoungMilf2016 - External Link/Members Only - great body and tits, seems fun
TS MASSAGE MELISSA - External Link/Members Only - reviews have been great, looks fun
Fit Sarah GFE - External Link/Members Only - I love her sense of humour and she's hot
KinkiiiKat - External Link/Members Only - Love her body so much, more girls like this please.
ZARA.BRITISH.SWALLOW - External Link/Members Only -  great body!

I doubt I've get around to all of them, may even deviate a bit and see what takes my fancy.

Suggestions:
If anyone can help with suggestions I'd appreciate it. I'm especially into alt girls, super small and skinny. But would love to find a girl with the body of Mini Diva: External Link/Members Only

Online SonofAJohn

Yh I hope everything is OK OP but I think you ultimately retire when you die like.
You might get the itch to punt at anytime during your future endeavours and it might be feasible to do it.
You get a very particular taste in girls, so would you really ignore a new hot alt girl who pops up on
AW just because you "retired"?

:unknown:

Online finn5555

So unfortunately this might be it for me. I strictly won't be going into details but depending on if things go well or not I may not be back for a year or so or potentially may never login again and my reviews to date will serve as a memory of someone that had a great time with some great girls.

So I have a short amount of time to see as many of the sex workers I have on my bucket list before I need to retire for a while.

Who I've seen so far from my list
So far I've seen little_lucie who was high up on my list: External Link/Members Only

My remining list are:
Pretty Little Paige - External Link/Members Only -  to date the most enthusiastic, Honeymoon Period GFE
TS MASSAGE MELISSA - External Link/Members Only - reviews have been great, looks fun
Fit Sarah GFE - External Link/Members Only - I love her sense of humour and she's hot
KinkiiiKat - External Link/Members Only - Love her body so much, more girls like this please.

I doubt I've get around to all of them, may even deviate a bit and see what takes my fancy.

Suggestions:
If anyone can help with suggestions I'd appreciate it. I'm especially into alt girls, super small and skinny. But would love to find a girl with the body of Mini Diva: External Link/Members Only

The rules say..

8 Account deletion
Do not post-resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just log out, and don't be a drama queen.

Offline Plan R

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:59:06 am by Plan R »

Offline pythondan

Good luck with whatever is happening OP.

You have a fine taste in ladies - hope you manage to get through as many on your list as you can and return to the saddle on the other side   :)

Online Dipper

Offline mancsguy1975

Shut the door on your way out please

Offline Blackpool Rock

Actually I also have to announce that i've not punted for a couple of weeks due to various reasons so it's goodbye from me too for a while, i'm hoping to be back in action next week though and should be able to get a review up  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:  :drinks:  :music:  :hi:  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Shut the door on your way out please

We won't lock it as we're sure you'll be back.

Offline southcoastpunter

i might be wrong but when i read the OP's post i immediately thought that the issue maybe a medical problem for him - which maybe serious. Serious enough that if things go badly, it might end his punting (and maybe his life??) .Therefore, fttb, i am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

if so OP, maybe you should have said - guys here don't like drama queens (and we do get a few) but they are very sympathetic to real issues such as medical issues curtailing someone's punting activities!

Offline Payyourwaymate

i might be wrong but when i read the OP's post i immediately thought that the issue maybe a medical problem for him - which maybe serious. Serious enough that if things go badly, it might end his punting (and maybe his life??) .Therefore, fttb, i am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

if so OP, maybe you should have said - guys here don't like drama queens (and we do get a few) but they are very sympathetic to real issues such as medical issues curtailing someone's punting activities!

I agree it seems like it from this:

All the best OP hope it turns out alright.

Online ulstersubbie

Actually I also have to announce that i've not punted for a couple of weeks due to various reasons so it's goodbye from me too for a while, i'm hoping to be back in action next week though and should be able to get a review up  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:  :drinks:  :music:  :hi:  :D

:lol:

Offline simon07

Retiring is easy. I have done it loads of time.

Hopefully all will be well with you and enjoy the memories  :drinks:

Offline martin1964

My remining list are:

Suggestions:

If you've got limited time to work through this list I can recommend Fit Sarah GFE over SexyYoungMilf2016 (I have reviewed both), SexyYoungMilf2016 I found a bit too passive and she didn't do much and could have been more proactive during the booking. Fit Sarah GFE on the other hand much was more engaging and it was much more enjoyable.

Don't be mislead that SexyYoungMilf2016 has over 1000 feedbacks, where as Fit Sarah GFE has only about 370, look at the reviews on here of both, Sarah stands out a long way. I think part of the reason SexyYoungMilf2016 is so busy is that she's the only SP for miles around where she lives and there's a large army barracks nearby which is where no doubt some of her clientele originate.

Just be aware that Fit Sarah GFE is quite tall at about 5 foot 11", you say you have a preference for small girls, so she might not be your type. SexyYoungMilf2016 is shorter at about 5 foot 7".

Online Stevelondon

So they still don’t let you use the internet in prison then. !

Just behave and they will let you out for good behaviour. 😂

Online petermisc

my reviews to date will serve as a memory of someone that had a great time with some great girls.
Seriously?  A bit like a fallen tombstone in a forgotten part of a cemetery?