Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Holiday: American MILF on an outcall in Greenwich  (Read 2096 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was at my place on a Friday morning. I had a choice of 14 bids on a reverse booking that I'd placed on Adultwork two days earlier. There were younger and prettier girls among the bidders, but they all had either dodgy profiles or negative reviews on UKP, so Summer seemed the best bet. Her one positive review on here has an alarm-bell element (so does mine, a different one, as you will see), but she was still the best option.

She didn't try to up the ante on what I had offered for a 90-minute session (a lot less than her advertised £200) and communications were good from the start. She got back to confirm the booking within 15 minutes after I accepted her bid at 10.30pm the night before.

Going out to greet her on the street the next day I was struck by how she looked nothing at all like a working girl. A light-skinned black American woman, older than the advertised 39 of course (mid-40s, I would say), she was smart, respectable, bright and cheerful, wearing a sensible coat and skirt with knee-length boots. With her glasses and tied-back hair you would take her for a  businesswoman, a headmistress or a university academic. She does have a day job elsewhere in the world but to reveal more might be indiscreet. She doesn't look particularly sexy on first sight but once you get talking she has a glint in her eye and a cheeky personality. Put it this way, if you met her in the bar at a conference and she was giving out the same kind of signals you'd know you were in for some fun.

In conversation later she said she sees being an occasional working girl (she only does it when in London on business) as a better alternative to dating. By carefully picking and choosing her customers she meets more interesting people, has better sex and there are no strings or unwanted follow-ups. She gets paid too. If I'd been born as a shaggable female I think I'd take the same view.

After a chat and a fizzy water (it was before noon) she spent a long time in my bathroom getting ready, finally emerging to join me on the bed in silky black lingerie and a tight corset. Her figure is good for her age with shapely tits and bum and no off-putting belly, but no one would call her slender. She doesn't have French kissing on her profile and although she will nuzzle and lip-kiss for as long as you like, she shies away from tongues. Oral is protected, but I can live with that.

After a lot of fondling and kissing, the corset and bra came off so I could grope and suck her big natural tits. That was followed by expertly performed oral on me, then she climbed on board for a long, long session of 69, which was deeply satisfying for both of us. I can't often climax from oral, but I could have done so here had I wanted to. At the other end, my tongue gave her the first of what she said was three orgasms from our meeting (a lifetime best for me, if true!) By now, when her mouth wasn't full, she'd started on the very dirty talk that was such a turn-on for the previous UKP reviewer. I don't have a very long dick but it's very thick at the base and throughout the session she kept commenting on this in the filthiest, sluttiest language you can imagine. She's good it this and I liked it.

Next we switched to doggy, but it didn't work out well. Something about the height or the angle made my dick keep falling out and before long it was drooping. Then she did something unusual. After taking off the condom she lubed up my cock and her ass cleft, then lay down on her front and got me to insert my erection between her ass cheeks while she squeezed them tightly together. Did this count as some form of bareback? Not really, as there was no penetration, and it did feel remarkably good. Like titty-fucking in one way. On we went and after a few minutes, with her active encouragement, my renewed hard-on worked its way south until it was pounding away between the top of her thighs. She said how good it felt brushing her pussy, but as I couldn't see where the point of contact was I don't know if that was true or not. I was definitely not dipping into either hole, and that was all the reassurance I needed as I kept hammering away, eventually cumming between her legs as she gave me some wonderfully obscene encouragement to spunk all over her pussy lips. Was that dangerous? Maybe, but more for her than me, I reckon.

After a clean-up and a long rest with conversation, I got Summer to stroke my cock back to life. She put another condom on me and after brief bout of oral I asked for cowgirl sex. At first she climbed on backwards for the reverse variety, but that didn't work well so she turned round.

From this point onwards we really did go at it like two sex-crazed steam pistons. After getting my fill of playing with her tits I pulled her down on to me, squeezed her tightly and used the whole force of my lower body to really thrust into her pussy as hard as I could. She enjoyed this a lot and kept up her flithy commentary through what she said were two orgasms before I finally exploded with one of the most satisfying climaxes I've felt in ages. We were both totally drained and just lay there puffing and panting and gently sweating for some time.

It was me who called a halt in the end as I had to get ready for work. By the time she'd packed up and left almost two hours had gone by. Although I was still a bit uncertain about the not-quite-BB I'd had a great time with a very raunchy and interesting woman. Money well spent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

A really interesting review, thanks very much.