Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: March london trip- recomendations  (Read 749 times)

Offline Ilikesex

I am planning a trip to london in early march for 5 nights friday through to tuesday nights.

I am very perticular about cleanliness

I would be staying in a posh hotel near south kensington. Looking for 5 - 5-8 in height. Dress size 6-12(max). stunning and open minded company.

Ideally would like to different girl each night.

Any recomendation would be much appreciated. Ideally want to book all 5 nights. max budget per night is 200.

Offline iPad3

I am planning a trip to london in early march for 5 nights friday through to tuesday nights.

I am very perticular about cleanliness

I would be staying in a posh hotel near south kensington. Looking for 5 - 5-8 in height. Dress size 6-12(max). stunning and open minded company.

Ideally would like to different girl each night.

Any recomendation would be much appreciated. Ideally want to book all 5 nights. max budget per night is 200.

So you post once a year prior to visiting London and expect us to give you a list of girls to see.

Sorry mate the best you'll get from me is to check the London review boards!

Offline PLeisure

I was about to suggest the following on your UKE thread - but it's more relevant for here:
External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Ilikesex

Sure will do. Sorry I am not a regular user thats why no contributions. Thought I would ask. No offence intended. I have been reading the reviews. Just wondered if there were top 10 not to miss in london.

Offline Steely Dan

Just wondered if there were top 10 not to miss in london.
Yep they are here.  Split by location, price and nationality.
External Link/Members Only

ClarkeOfTheCourse

£200 a night would last you an hour, maybe 90 mins, with most of the girls in the south kens area. You might want to look further than the streets where Bentleys are routinely parked in the street  :D