Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MajesticMelissa - Oxford - too good to be true for £70 for 1 hour..?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline milogasker

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure - her pics look quite appealing but is there a catch if she's only charging £70 for 1 hour..?

Thinking of meeting with her but would love to know if anyone has met her recently.

Offline Derrick101

Fill yer boots!!

TOFTT and break your reviewing duck.
Must be worth a punt at £70!! You can always walk if she's pug ugly, which she appears not to be.

Offline milogasker

Trying to contact but no phone number listed (could be the initial warning sign).

Anyway, if it happens I'll get the review on here..!

Veritas

Unusual pricing structure.  The longer you spend with her the higher the hourly rate...from 70hr up to 1k overnight means she either can’t do maths or doesn’t like the longer bookings.  Her no travellers comment on her profile is a new one on me as well but I guess it makes a change from the usual ‘no black/old/young/smelly/drunk/rude” punter type caveats some SPs have.

Go for it and, as mentioned, look forward to reading the review in due course!  :thumbsup:

Offline contentguy

Unusual pricing structure.  The longer you spend with her the higher the hourly rate...from 70hr up to 1k overnight means she either can’t do maths or doesn’t like the longer bookings.  Her no travellers comment on her profile is a new one on me as well but I guess it makes a change from the usual ‘no black/old/young/smelly/drunk/rude” punter type caveats some SPs have.

Go for it and, as mentioned, look forward to reading the review in due course!  :thumbsup:

I always see financial illiteracy like this as a red flag.
It's a sure sign of a severe case of prossie logic.
The message here is the longer you pay to stay (over an hour), the less welcome you are.

Guy

Offline Derrick101

Curently accessing from Spain. Hence, I guess, the poor comms.

Offline milogasker

Curently accessing from Spain. Hence, I guess, the poor comms.

Yeah, tried to book but emailed me to say she's on holiday at the mo.  Her Private Gallery is very appealing but I'll go in with an open mind and willingness to walk.   Hopefully review coming..!

Offline dynatron

remember trying to book her couple of years ago-seemk to remember being messed about a bit her profile then dissapeared and i never followed it up again trusted my instict i guess but who knows she may be genuine

Offline Mr lovepants

Fill yer boots!!

TOFTT and break your reviewing duck.
Must be worth a punt at £70!! You can always walk if she's pug ugly, which she appears not to be.

I saw her about 3 years ago she was charging £100 Back then. Superb body friendly British girl. OWO and kissing. Really great. I know she had a young kid and at the time living just off of green road roundabout area.  I don't know why she only charges 70 quid now.

Offline abc--123

Looks worth the trip to Oxford I'd say

Veritas

Something about this pic from her public gallery puts me off.  Don’t get me wrong, plenty of women with short hair look sexy as hell but this shot just looks butch enough that I’d have visions of her turning round and having a five o’clock shadow and a prominent Adam’s apple  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline milogasker

I saw her about 3 years ago she was charging £100 Back then. Superb body friendly British girl. OWO and kissing. Really great. I know she had a young kid and at the time living just off of green road roundabout area.  I don't know why she only charges 70 quid now.

Thanks Mr Lovepants - I had email and text comms about two weeks ago with her but she couldn't fit in the time I wanted. So at least she's still active. I'll take your review as accurate (albeit 3 years ago) and certainly TOFTT. Hopefully review to follow..!